28th August 2010, 11:23 PM
harshita chouhan

How to get UPSC Mains Exam Application Form after Clearing UPSC Prelims?

I have passed the preliminary examination conducted by UPSC , how to get the application form for main exam.

29th August 2010, 05:50 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get UPSC Mains Exam Application Form after Clearing UPSC Prelims?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshita chouhan View Post
I have passed the preliminary examination conducted by UPSC , how to get the application form for main exam.
Dear friend
If you have qualified prelims you are eligible for the mains examination. You will get hall ticket from UPSC itself for the mains exam.
There is no separate application procedure for mains exam.
30th August 2010, 11:15 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get UPSC Mains Exam Application Form after Clearing UPSC Prelims?

UPSC exams forms both for prelims and mains are now easily available online..You need not go to post officeds to collecet the forms...just check the official site...http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck !!
31st August 2010, 12:42 PM
robart
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get UPSC Mains Exam Application Form after Clearing UPSC Prelims?

dear friend,

you should not worry for Application Form of UPSC Mains Exam after Clearing UPSC Prelim.

they will send you the DAF (detailed application form) at appropriate time.

just prepare for mains exam.do hard labour to break the ice.

best of luck.
7th September 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i have cleared prelims exam but yet not received application form for mains exams. i m worried as last date is 8th Sept, so please tel what should i do in this case
14th December 2010, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i will doing ips but i have no idea about that.how to do this.what is requirement for this.
15th December 2010, 02:35 AM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: How to get UPSC Mains Exam Application Form after Clearing UPSC Prelims?

Hello dear

dont worry about main exam when you will clear your pre exam you will automatically registered for main exam and they their self will send a new hall ticket to appear for the main . so leave bothering about main and start your study .

good luck
15th December 2010, 04:56 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
to get UPSC Mains Exam Application Form after Clearing UPSC Prelims
UPSC exams forms both for prelims and mains are now easily available online..You need not go to post officeds to collecet the forms...just check the official site...http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck.
16th December 2010, 04:43 PM
canitesh

Smile Re: How to get UPSC Mains Exam Application Form after Clearing UPSC Prelims?

Dear,
It may be download from the site www.upsc.gov.in
19th January 2011, 04:36 PM
abhimanyu2688

the application form for civil services mains examination is send by them or it is available at www.upsc.gov.in
13th March 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there anyone who still has the DAF form? I am preparing for interview and need it to assess the kinds of questions possible
20th March 2011, 02:26 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Hi Friend,
You can get UPSC Prelim. and Main exam application forms offline and Online.

FOR ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:You can fill the online application form on the website:
http://www.upsconline.nic.in

FOR OFFLINE APPLICATION FORM:You can buy the application form from designated post offices throughout the country.

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in

regards
~Kapila~
21st April 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a IAS officer but idon't have any idea about this?
15th July 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

documents is necessary at the time of mains or at the time of interview of upsc and state pcs?
20th August 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my roll number how could i see my pre csat result 2011 ? pease help me out
20th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i forgot my roll number how can i see my pre csat exam 2011
20th August 2011, 10:54 PM
tiger1

i forgot my roll number how can i see my result of pre csat exam 2011 ? help me
25th August 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

can any one tell me is the upsc prelims and mains examinations aplication forms are different???? plese help ????
22nd October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

just 7 days left for mains exam . still i dont received my hallticket yet
29th February 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can b.tech(it) fill the form of upsc having different paper as optional ?
15th March 2012, 08:46 PM
kaveribiswas

If you have qualified prelims you are eligible for the mains examination. You will get hall ticket from UPSC itself for the mains exam.
There is no separate application procedure for mains exam
Good luck.............
18th June 2012, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
i had appeared for csat 2012 exams . The mail id which i had given during the registration is likely to change. Wl it effect me in near future ( on selection in preliminary ) . Will i get a chance to change it while filling the form for main exam ? please let me know. I am really tensed about it
9th July 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

hello ,can somebody please tell me.
do we need the photoecopy of certificates while filling form for mains ?do we have to get them attested?how much time do we get to fill the form ?
13th February 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I m appearing candidate .i selected in pt but my final result will not come at the mains time then can i appear in mains exam of upsc ?
30th October 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir..
I've a piece of doubt on IAS MAINS Exam LanguaGE FORMAT..
"" MY MOTHERTONGUE IS TELUGU.. Sir can you tell me.. ""IN WHICH LANUAGE FORMAT I NEED TO WRITE FOR IAS MAINS EITHER IN ENGLISH OR IN TELUGU?? Please tell me..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?