16th September 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree+MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?

i wud like to knw the advantage of integrated mba over a degree +mba..also wat is d eligibility for integrated mba(engineering option)???

Related Questions:
  1. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  2. How and from where to do integrated MBA in Uttarakhand?
  3. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?
  5. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing integrated Ph.D course? -- [New]
  7. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  8. Criteria for admission in Integrated Course in Chemistry?
  9. How to get a seat in JNTUJ 5 year integrated MBA self finance?
  10. Value of an integrated B.Tech MBA course in abroad for job prospective?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of ME SE integrated 5 years course?
  12. Date of sale of law application forms? Eligibility criteria for Integrated Law Admission?
  13. Am I eligible to study bachelor of law after scoring 75% in B.E Mechanical
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  15. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  17. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
23rd September 2011, 03:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree+MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wud like to knw the advantage of integrated mba over a degree +mba..also wat is d eligibility for integrated mba(engineering option)???

As you know MBA and Integrated MBA both are management programs which enlightens you about Business Administration.

MBA is a PG program that deals with the study and analysis of the business management. And also to know about how effectively a Business should function for its own integrity.

whereas Integrated MBA is a long term course which is very much concerned about the overall study of business right from leyman to the professional business man.

It teaches you about the duties of manager in an organization.

can also be defined as the integration of Engineering or businesss programs along with the Business administration.

The students of MBA will mostly get placed in IT companies. based upon their talent the company will be decided.

Integrated MBA course and career opportunities are as follows.

->you will get trained in the small small concepts of MBA also.

->Aspirants can take any course as they wish they can take Engineering or Business as optional.

->Only this program has to be pursued in recognized and reputed B-Schools

->after completing this course the students can get into jobs of public or private sector.

->the employment opportunities varies with your specialization.

Some of the differences between MBA and Integrated MBA course.

->graduates of any stream can pursue MBA but only Inter students can only pursue Integrated MBA program.

->the duration of MBA is 2 - 2 and half years

but Integrated MBA program is of 5 years.

this is all about Integrated MBA program

hope you got the gist of my post.

all the best

Regards

~aditya~
31st October 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?

what is the puplic sector where we can apply means mba integated B.Tech student
26th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Advantage of Integrated MBA over degree MBA? What is the eligibility criteria for integrated MBA(Engineering Option)?

What is the best post in integrated m.b.a. And minimum and maximum salary package
29th September 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can a commerce student opt for integrated MBA? salary starts from which amount?
9th December 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can a comm. Student without maths study integrated MBA
8th May 2013, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Can i do integrated mba ?i have studied 12 from science (pcm n IT)
9th June 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Is mathematics is a very important subject in Integrated MBA.
24th December 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

i m in class 12th.. ii dont have any idea abt my future.. i m interstd in pursuing mba.. but dont know abt dat.. i wanna ask dat should i do integrated mba does integrated mba offers specialization in marketing or its wid regular mba ?
14th January 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

can some one explain me about what do we have to study in integrated MBA? i mean the subjects..
13th August 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in USA after
completing Integrated PGDM
(HR) programme from IIPM?
Does its value is similar to
MBA? Will I get equal salary
as to MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?