16th September 2011, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to study for SSLC entrance exam? What is necessary for the SSLC exam? Which guides should I refer?

how to study for sslc exams and in text book what are all neccesary for the sslc exam and which are all the guides i shoud refer and which are the most important questions that appears in the main exam?

2nd November 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for SSLC entrance exam? What is necessary for the SSLC exam? Which guides should I refer?

special 10th supplimentary exam september result 2011 date
10th December 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study for SSLC entrance exam? What is necessary for the SSLC exam? Which guides should I refer?

what should be the timeing for studies which ican keep in mind what ever i read & how much rest i need,
18th January 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

timing for the studies of sslc
25th January 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

how to study to get 99%
18th February 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

how to study for sslc exam beacuse they are giving out of books how to manage
24th March 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

how to study easily
1st October 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

iam working hard but not coming such marks
4th October 2013, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

Which guide should I refer?
22nd October 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How many hours did i want to study?
9th December 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO MAKE A GOOD STUDY TIME TABLE?
9th December 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO MAKE A STUDY TIME TABLE?
16th January 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

what guide can i refer
17th March 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Iam 10th student in tamilnadu i read well but some fear in me . please give motivate tips.
15th January 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

If you get 100marks in sslc first you do study hard soveld new questionspaper read all subjects and used zen questionspaper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?