17th September 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?

respected sir, my name is karad and i am studing in btech final year and i have information technology branch then i want to know that can i apply the isro entrace exam after my btech.if i can apply then what is the criteria of isro entrace exam.please give me answer as soon as thank you my mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam online?
  2. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  3. Procedure to join NASA after doing BE in Mechanical field from India? -- [New]
  4. Information regarding Entrance Exam for ISRO after the completion of 12th? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  5. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  6. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  7. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam being a Diploma Automobile Engineer? Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam?
  8. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria of TIFR and ISRO entrance exams for Diploma holder in E&TC Engineering?
  10. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  11. Information regarding ISRO Entrance Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  12. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  13. What is the criteria to be eligible for ISRO entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will I be eligible to appear for the entrance exam of ISRO after 12th if my subject combination is PCMB? How should I apply for the entrance?
  16. Information and procedure of ISRO entrance exam? How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after 12th?
  17. How to get into ISRO? Which are the exams conducted by ISRO?
  18. When will the isro 2010 entrance form be available and from where?
17th September 2011, 01:52 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?

yes u can yearly isro is conducting recruitment for different scientist level and trainee level.be watch full to www.isro.gov.in
17th September 2011, 02:34 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?

yes you may apply for ISRO recruitment examination as a B.Tech IT candidates. even you may apply in your final year. generally ISRO examination is held on the month of March of April and form fill up is done 2 or 3 month before. so just be prepared for that. the other eligibility criterion is that you should have minimum of 60% marks throughout your career. also there is some age criterion.

when the notification will published then you will get all details about eligibility criterion and other details from the notification. notification will be published on ISRO website as well as in leading job related newspaper like employment news. ISRO official website is http://www.isro.org from the job opportunity section you will get the notification when it will publish.

you will be able to apply for ISRO examination through online after submitting fees. how to apply and how to submit fees will be available in the notification. apply according to the notification if you fulfill the eligibility criterion.

best of luck.
17th September 2011, 02:46 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104

Hi,

You are eligible for taking ISRO entrance exam. Freshers from final year may apply for it.
ISRO conduct its exams twice a year.

Pls refer http://www.isro.org for more information.

Best of Luck
21st December 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i have 5.60 cpi in 1st year.. so will i apply for the isro entrance examination?? and i m a IT second year student. please email me on [email protected]
8th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
can u kindly tell me when is the next session of ISRO Entrance Exam going to be held in the year 2012?
18th June 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is Lalbahadur Yadav and i am studing in btech final year and i have computer science & engineering branch then i want to know that can i apply the isro entrace exam after my btech.if i can apply then what is the criteria of isro entrace exam.please give me answer as soon as thank you my mail [email protected]
9th July 2012, 09:52 PM
$@kshi

can btech(IT) apply for DRDO???????????????????
25th July 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

when isro scientist engineer exam be held in a year and when i apply for it ?
16th January 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.Tech in 2012 in the stream of IT. I want to place in gov jobs. For that I want to prepare for group exam But I don't know pattern of group exams. can u please send details about group exams and how to apply for groups.
5th November 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I am completing B.Tech in 2014 in the stream of IT.I am more interested in astrophysics,mathematics,...etc and interested in research.Can I get an opportunity to study this in ISRO and further placement?For that what should I do.Is it difficult to pass it's entrance examination?what about its fees?
6th November 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope of Job for experienced engineer ( B.Tech- Instrumentation) having 10 years in industrial field
24th September 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am engineering student (BE IT) so i want to join in isro.plz send me eligibility criteria abt isro
22nd May 2019, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completion of B.tech in IT? Do they come under CSE category?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?