17th September 2011, 02:01 PM
gptsadhana

What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?

I know STET syllabus.Which subjects will come in the exam. but I am worried for it that I want to prepare for STET exam. what is the right study material? that covers all the syllabus. what will be the class standard of asked subject questiones. Which is the better & right publication of the study material

Related Questions:
24th June 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?

dear sir
I am a btech IT.I want to go for the central Excise jobs.Please guide me how to prepare for the same and let me know wheather they comes under civil service exams or separate exams are conducted for them.

Regards
6th February 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?

what is the syllabus for tanset me.cse?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?