17th September 2011, 05:40 PM
master221

Is the B.A.M.S by M.E.H college at Ranjhi(Jabalpur) government approved?

hello sir
there is one course offered by m e h colleage at ranjhi at jabalpur that is bachlor of alternative medicine and systema. from international university of delhi is this true alternative university or false for this course and this course is govt approved or not and
if i do this course then am i able to do practice any where.

15th April 2012, 01:47 AM
Ravikanth2027

Default Re: Is the B.A.M.S by M.E.H college at Ranjhi(Jabalpur) government approved?

M.E.H colleges :

Credo India Nursing solution

Edugate

Amirtham diagnostic services

Pioneer

Prabj forex

Indira Gandi medical college

Karanataka homeo medical college

National homeopathic medical college

stanley medicl college

madras medical college

Mahaganapathi ayurvedic medical college
29th April 2012, 04:00 PM

Default Re: Is the B.A.M.S by M.E.H college at Ranjhi(Jabalpur) government approved?

HELLO SIR I AM DR. A. LATIF KHAN, BAMA (A.M.} COMPLETE IN M.E.H. COLLAGE RANJHI JABALPUR,CAN I PRACTICE IN ALLOPATHY MEDICINE, WHAT CAN I DO.
6th July 2012, 12:39 PM

HELLO SIR I AM DR. Chandrakant Vishwakarma B.A.M.S (A.M.} COMPLETE IN M.E.H. COLLAGE JABALPUR,.from international university of delhi is this true alternative university
21st September 2012, 10:36 AM

hello sir.. from which university is M.E.H college affiliated...???
and want to know about your alternative course...???
my mail id is [email protected]
30th April 2013, 12:00 AM

I'm maths student kya m ye course kr Santa hu
30th June 2013, 07:14 PM
rinki pandey1

Hello Sir ,
I m Rinki Tiwari B.A.M.S (A.M.} COMPLETE IN M.E.H. COLLAGE JABALPUR,.from international university of delhi is this true alternative university so pl provide the PG course And Your collare......My Mail Id is

13th August 2013, 12:13 AM

sir, M.M Ansari from jabalpur & i want to take admision in your m.e.h collage at ranjhi... i will be waiting for your response
and my e-mail: [email protected]
Contact no: 9977776646, 9201189999
3rd October 2013, 09:01 PM

is the b.a.m.s. alternativemedicine course is recognised by any gov.university
17th October 2013, 07:12 PM

Sir mai rahul mai abhi 12th pass kiya hu kya mai bams kar sakta hu plz contact me 9752886099
25th October 2013, 07:11 PM

Hello sir Kya ye govt approve hai.? Kya allopathic practice kar sakte hai.?
18th January 2014, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
hello sir i am dr. A. Latif khan, bama (a.m.} complete in m.e.h. Collage ranjhi jabalpur,can i practice in allopathy medicine, what can i do.
aap alternative system of medicine mai practice kare
18th August 2014, 05:40 PM

Halo sir meh medical collage Ranjhi is registered collage how can I apply for Bams course please reply me at 8109320814 or email [email protected]
5th September 2014, 06:26 PM

Sir B a m s altnetive kaun si p athy se practice kare homopathy or ayurvedic or english or electropathy or

Unani
9th April 2015, 03:26 AM

Meh college is registered by the government for teaching new medical science, collectively known as alternative system of medicine - after completing the course you can practice in alternative systems including electrohomeopathic, accupresure, magneto therapy and so on.
21st August 2015, 05:28 PM

hi,,,,,,,,
i am mithlesh jayswal ,interested in alternative bams course .the alternative bams course are registered by mp government .we can practice in all mp yes/no pleases send me quires
28th October 2020, 12:09 AM

HELLO SIR I AM DR. Soyal Khan B.A.M.S (A.M.} COMPLETE IN M.E.H. COLLAGE JABALPUR,.from international university of delhi is this true alternative university
28th October 2020, 12:13 AM

HELLO SIR I AM DR. Soyal Khan B.A.M.S (A.M.} COMPLETE IN M.E.H. COLLAGE JABALPUR,.from international university of delhi is this true alternative university
28th October 2020, 12:32 AM
Soyal khan

Smile Re: Is the B.A.M.S by M.E.H college at Ranjhi(Jabalpur) government approved?