17th September 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for giving fee exemption to students entering IIT? Can I expect a fee waiver?

what is the criteria for giving fee exemption to the students entering IITs? UPTO which rank in IIT JEE 2012 CAN I EXPECT A FEE WAIVER AND UPTO WHAT AMOUNT OF TUITION OR OTHER FEE IS EXEMPTED ? I AM APPEARING FOR THE SAME THIS YEAR. PL. REPLY. MY email id is [email protected].

4th July 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for giving fee exemption to students entering IIT? Can I expect a fee waiver?

what iz the criteria for giving fee exemption to students on entering iim ahemadabad??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?