18th September 2011, 02:25 PM
parima

How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam

I am currently pursuing my master's in plant biotechnology from delhi. I wish to pursue my Ph.D in the field of science,education and research.I wqould be highly obliged if you could provide information regarding,

i)list of institutions offering this programme,
ii)entrance exam and their syllabus,
iii)minimum cut-off lists of each entrance exam.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
Parima

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition
  2. Nanotechnology is possible after B.Tech (IT)?
  3. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  5. What should I do after completing B.Sc Botany for successful career?
  6. Which masters programme should I enroll for doing PhD in field that fights Cancer?
  7. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  8. List of Universities abroad offerring a fully funded phd programme in Biotechnology?
  9. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  10. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  11. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  13. How and where to do MS Pathology in India?
  14. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  15. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
  16. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  17. List of institutes which offer PhD in Chemistry to a postgraduate in Delhi?
  18. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D? Am I eligible to apply for NIT? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
24th December 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam

I have done corporate PGDBA from symbiosis (working PGDBA) with specialization(HRM/OPERATION).can I do PHD upon HRM/OPERATION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?