30th August 2010, 05:18 PM
suji.k

What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?

Dear Friends

Please advice me. I have completed MSC Bio informatics with 70%. In the open market what type of jobs can get related Bio Informatics. For getting of good jobs can i study any other related courses or it is enough. Please suggest me to get the job.

Thanks in advance

Suji

30th August 2010, 08:57 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?

dear friends,

if you want to get the job, then now no needs to go for the further study.

as this cousre is basically the application of the biotechnology ,

so there is a lot of the job opportunity in the diferent sector.

specially in chemicals ltd.
31st August 2010, 11:06 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?

dear friend,
As your degree M.Sc is well enough to getting a job, but if you want to do further studies then no doubt it will be very helpful you to getting job as well as improving your skills also.

But if you are very much eager about your jobs then i would like to say that, now a days the market of MBA is very demanding, if you interested in MBA then you must do it.
because after completion of this course you will sure get a job.

& for admission in MBA you will have to appear in various exams like CAT,MAT,XAT etc.
kindly take well preparation for it for getting good colleges.

good luck.
31st August 2010, 11:09 AM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What type of jobs are there in bio informatics? Is MSC Bio Informatics enough to get a job, or other courses are required?

dear friend,
As your degree M.Sc is well enough to getting a job, but if you want to do further studies then no doubt it will be very helpful you to getting job as well as improving your skills also.

But if you are very much eager about your jobs then i would like to say that, now a days the market of MBA is very demanding, if you interested in MBA then you must do it.

& for admission in MBA you will have to appear in various exams like CAT,MAT,XAT etc.

good luck.
31st August 2010, 01:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Bio informatics is an upcoming field. Candidates with bioinformatics are employed in bio tech companies, research centres and Colleges. They find opportunities in pharmaceutical companies and hospitals also. Graduation will give only limited opportunities so it is better to do post graduation which can give you a flourishing career.
31st August 2010, 07:03 PM
subhash5687
Banned

best of luck dear.............................................. ...................mmmmmmmmmm
27th March 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

please give information what jobs in bioinformatics
thank you
sri
27th March 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

i completed M.sc microbiology i want to study in bioinformatics any use or which type of jobs in bioinformatics
9th May 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

give me a favour i am doing b,tech bioinformatics ,then after dis which course is best to opt...
12th June 2011, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want to do bsc bio after that my target is to appearing in IAS.so may i choosewhich subject as optional.
21st July 2011, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

m doing bs biotech and informatics....bt m very cnfused about it....wnted to be a doctor..still i hv a chance to det addmission in pharm.D...so wat should i do...either continue my bs or get addmission in pharm.D?????
30th January 2012, 05:01 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

hi,

good luck
6th May 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE COLLEGES FOR BIO INFORMATICS
24th June 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

I am thinking of doing an integrated M.Sc in bioscience and bioinformatics
. What are the scopes?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?