18th September 2011, 11:04 PM
bala_mech

Full details about strength of materials on the basis of interview?

hi i m bala pursing final mechanical i need full details abt strength of materials on the base of interview.......pls mail to [email protected]

3rd March 2016, 05:15 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Full details about strength of materials on the basis of interview?

Best answer for Strength Related question is :

My strength is that I am confident & positive attitude towards my life and my carrier & I have quick learning ability, adaptability & have good analytical & problem solving skills & sir I have excellent time management skills.

Some other HR question along with answer is :

Weakness:

Sir, My biggest weakness is that I can't say no when someone ask for help.
& I am bit emotional for sometimes whenever I get a failure.

Why do you want to work at our company?

Your company is a reputed organization and to build a future with a reputed organization is just like entering in the world of opportunities. Your company can provide me a strong platform to utilize and improve my skills and knowledge. In addition I want to work with an organization where I don't need to look for a job change and can work for years with dedication.

Can you work under pressure?

I believe that pressure is build by us itself. If we work keeping a positive attitude and giving our best when we can work in any kind of situation. We just need to enjoy our work. If we love the work we do we will never feel pressure. We will search for happiness in that pressure too.

Are you willing to relocate or travel?

Just say yes to such questions. Don't give an explanation until asked for.

What are your goals?

Sir/Ma'am,
My current goal is getting a job according to my skills and knowledge and my future goal is to grow in that company which provide an opportunities to me.

What motivates you to do good job?

My parents struggled a lot in their life, but they never let me struggled for anything, which always motivated me to get a good job and make them proud and make their dreams come true.

What makes you angry?

Getting angry is a normal behavior of a human being. Controlling the anger and handling the situation is the key to success.

Give me an example of your creativity

Sir, in my view creativity is not just inventing a new thing, but also modifying (upgrading) the older one with new technology, which helps me taking one step higher in life.

How long would you expect to work for us if hired?

Everyone wants to make progress in life and even I do. As far as the company rewards me for my hard work I would be a part of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?