19th September 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?

i have passed diploma in automobile engineering with distison.i want to join aironotical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance of Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  2. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering in IIT being an Automobile Engineering Diploma final year student?
  3. Diploma in Automobile engineering can do B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering? Colleges in India for doing so?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  5. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  8. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  10. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  13. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  14. How to become an Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Automobile Engineering? Which trade is required to become an Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University? -- [New]
29th July 2013, 10:56 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?

Dear Friend,
You have overall two option to go with Aeronautical Engineering,They are as follow,
1.You are Completely Eligible to Apply for the First Year of B.E/B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering and there is no need to give any entrance examinations.
2.Directly apply to the Second Year by Lateral Entry Process but You may here need to give the Entrance Examinations and then only you will be eligible for the course.

Chose anyone of it which you feel the best and apply for the course.
24th May 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering with distinction?

how to complete aeronautical engineering by completing automobile engineering in polytechnic
3rd June 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

can i join aerotechnical engineering ?after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?