19th September 2011, 04:46 PM
meenajeet

Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?

Hi,
I am 29 year old and working in MNC in Marketing.I am MBA PT.
can i get jobs in Banking sector and what type of Jobs like PO or other .please give details.

Regards
Meena

20th September 2011, 04:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?

Yes you are eligible for jobs in the banking sector. You can apply for the entrance exams like CWE, State Bank group exams etc. But you should not be over 30 years at the time of apply. Since you have work experience you can apply to even the private sector banks. Experts in the field of marketing will certainly be needed in these banks. You can post your resume in the career page of these banks.
21st September 2011, 01:20 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?

Yes my friend,you can surely join in benking sector.

Here is the details for you.

After 12th examination you can face bank exams but always remember that you can not sit for PO examination.The minimum requirement for PO exam is graduation.Recently total 17 banks preparing for an examination,that is IBPS.you can apply for it.

Eligibility Criteria : your age should be between 18 to 28 years in the time of filling up the form and you must have 60% in your 12th examination.

Pattern :
Section 1 : There will be 5 types of questions.

1. Reasoning
2. General English
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. General Awareness
5. Basic Computer Knowledge

Section 2 : This section will contain Descriptive type question.

For more details please visit the website below.

http://www.ibps.in
14th November 2011, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in Marketing, from sikkim manipal unversity, in Oman.(distance education).I don't have any work experience.Please suggest job areas and vacancies in oman..

Regards,
vijaya.
16th August 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get job in mnc or in bank after doing mba from sikkim manipal
22nd November 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

hello!! I am a Bsc(Ag.) last year student,I want to go for MBA in Agribuisness as well as want a good position in agricultural banking sector,but am quite confused that is it possible or not.Please..............reply me soon................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?