31st August 2010, 03:15 PM
b.vikram

What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?

sir,
iam vikram studying btech 2nd year ,i got 87% in my first year .i want to know 1.the terms and qualifications to apply for the scholarship 2. whether iam eligible for getting a scholarship or not ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  2. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  3. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  4. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  6. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  7. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  8. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?
  11. Am I eligible for the merit scholarship after scoring 93.5% in MEC group? -- [New]
  12. What are the minimum qualifications required to get scholarship for doing M.Pharm masters degree in US?
  13. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  14. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  15. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
17th May 2011, 02:27 PM
luckykai007

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?

the eligibility criteria is as follows:
Students enrolled in XI/XII standard, I/II year (B.Sc../B.S./Int. M.Sc.) in Basic Sciences and I/II year B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. during the academic year 2011–2012 and have secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the X & XII Standard Board Examinations. Additionally students enrolled in the II year B.Sc./B.S./Int. M.Sc/B.E./B.Tech./B.Arch. program must have secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in the I year examination. A hard copy of an original and creative Science based research project done by the applicant is required to be submitted along with the application.

so as you have scored 87% of the marks in the 1st year then you are of course eligible for the scholarship
for that you have to send in the application at the below address :

Mailing Address:
The Convener
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
Indian Institute of Science
Bangalore - 560 012

Fax: (080) 2360 1215

Telephone: (080) 2360 1008, 2293 2975 / 76 (EPBX 11-22)

Email
For Scholarship related queries : [email protected]
For Application related queries : [email protected]
For Support related queries : [email protected]
24th August 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?

This schloarship is not applicable for B pharmacy.If yes then what is the conditions.
29th May 2012, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

who is eligible to get first graduate schlorship
21st July 2012, 02:03 PM
amitsingh20oct10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
who is eligible to get first graduate schlorship
For class 11(also known as first year) pass outs
Stream SX: Students enrolled in XII Standard/ (+2) (Science subjects) during the academic year 2012–13 and aspiring to join an undergraduate program in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./Int. M.Sc./M.S.) for the session 2013–14 provided they have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board Examination.

For first year in B.SC(in enrollment year)

Stream SB: Students enrolled in the 1st year of B. Sc./B.S./Int. M.Sc./M.S. during the academic year 2012–13 and have secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects in the XII Standard Board Examination.
i have given for both class11 and 1st year B.SC as both are said to be first year
23rd August 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

When is the last date for the applying inter1year
10th September 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I Completed my diploma in Civil engg with 92% aggregate percentage.may I elligible for any govt merit scholarship.tell me please?
8th December 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee of mba konsa paper dena hoga or kab hoga paper .
Admission kaa bhare ma or information given for me
1st August 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my m.com 2nd year securing 64%.can i apply for mhrd schlorship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?