31st August 2010, 05:50 PM
shilpin

Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?

i m a bachelors in physiotherapy.i want to pursue masters...can u please tell me which r the best universities in india?preferably gujarat maharastra universities...other states are also fine...which field is best in doing mpt?and how about manipal university?

Related Questions:
  1. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  5. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  6. How can I pursue Masters in Physiotherapy from Australia? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [New]
  7. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  8. Best colleges for MPT in Tamilnadu and Bangalore for specialization in Orthopeadics and Neurology? What is the fee structure?
  9. Available courses in Masters in Physiotherapy? Entrance exam dates and admission procedure for the same?
  10. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  11. Which specialization should I choose in Master of Physiotherapy for earning good income?
  12. Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  13. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  15. Universities conducting entrance exam for PhD in Orthopaedic?
  16. Information about PhD in Physiotherapy and name of university offering this course?
  17. List of best universites to do masters in physiotherapy?
  18. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus? -- [Most Discussed]
1st September 2011, 02:59 PM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?

There are some specialized and good institutes in India.
1>All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Mumbai.
Contact No.: 02223544341, 02223515765
Email: [email protected]
Address: All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Haji Ali, K. Khadye Marg, Mahalaxmi,Mumbai,India-400034

For Course: Masters in Physiotherapy
Contact No.: 02223544341
2>Pravara Institute of Medical sciencesAddress:
Qtr. No. 760/8/47
PMT Campus, Loni
Tel (O): +91-2422–271426
Tel (R): +91-2422–271768
Fax: +91-2422–273442
website:http://www.pravara.com/college-of-physiotherapy.html

3>Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital - Mumbai
Address: Acharya Donde Marg, Parel Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400012
phone no.:02224136051,

4>Topiwala National Medical College
Address: Dr. AL Nair Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Maharashtra
phone no:02223081490
email:[email protected]

best of luck...
1st September 2011, 05:04 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best universities to pursue Masters in Physiotherapy in India? Which field is the best to do MPT?

Cherrann's college of physiotherapy
christian college of physiotherapy
government college of physiotherapy
government institute of rehabilitation medicine
jaya college of para medical sciences
1st November 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

i will be appearring for MPT entrance exams 2012. pls can anyone inform me regarding the best colleges in india..and how to prepare for these exams ?
17th February 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bachelors in physiotherapy and now planning for masters in physiotherapy. i am confused if i should pursue my masters in India or USA or any other country abroad. please could you guide me in taking a wise decision which would be the best for me.
13th June 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

how is the mpt of indian spinal injury centre, vasant kunj, delhi affliated to indraprasth university??
17th May 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

when is the entrance exam2015 for master in physiotherapy in mumbai ?
10th November 2017, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the job scope for pediatrics physiotherapist I have done Masters (MPT) from KLE University Belgaum at Mumbai where i am settled now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?