20th September 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?

i have some personal problem..so i cant come to college....and as a x student i want to give exam.......can i do that???
and after few years i will go to abroad..so i want to know that..... this field which i'm currently study..will b use in abroad or not?????
any value of GTU,B.E in abroad??????????
give me idea...and please,suggest me about that....

3rd December 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?

I have not cleared maths3&4, I have pass all other semester exams. So I want to for how I can give exam in gtu
Please help me I can't crap the sums of maths I am not crapper.
8th March 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I give exam as an ex-student for GTU 3rd semester in computer engineering course of BE? What is the value of GTU degree in abroad?

I am in Sixth Sem PDDC student I am not able to attend this Sem as now , can I apply for 7th and Sixth Sem in 7th Sem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?