20th September 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?

sir i m in riyadh i want to get my b.ed degree so plz tell me how can i get my degree whats the procedure

20th February 2012, 07:02 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?

As per my knowledge for pursuing B.ed course first of all you have to clear your graduation with minimum of 45% of marks and then you have to appear for the entrance exam.After qualifying in entrance you can apply for the college where you seek to get admission.The duration of this course is minimum of two years.The course fee structure of B.ed varies from distance to regular.For regular classes the course fee is around 50,000pa to 70,000pa and the fees of distance learning course is a bit less than the regular. The fee charged by the government institutes are less.Here is a list of B.ed colleges:--

b.ed colleges in ahmedabad

b.ed colleges in bangalore

b.ed colleges in Ghaziabad

b.ed colleges in bihar

b.ed colleges in Delhi.
1st March 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

which college is best and valuable for B.ed in chennai city? And when the form will be issue?
4th April 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am a housewife. I want to pursue BEd course from ghaziabad.What is the procedure and the fee structure.Kindly let me know if any of the institutes offer distance learning or correspondence course of BEd. (Monica Sinha,Ghaziabad.)
25th January 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I want to pursue BEd
through correspondence from m Chennai
pls guide me the entire details of fees joining formalities n eligibility criteria. Thank you
17th April 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder in nursing.I want to change my profession to teacher..Is it possible..?If so what should I do ?
20th July 2020, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, Please confirm if B Ed online course is available with detail.
4th August 2020, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I get addmission for b ed in amravati.and I have completed my b.com from sgbau
26th September 2020, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I am from Bulandshahr Uttar Pradesh I wanna do b. Ed online I am graduate and a housewife
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?