20th September 2011, 10:00 PM
samiir_guruwale

Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?

Hello sir,

I am Sameer, I have 5+ years of experience in IT industry, I have completed diploma in electronics and communication, now pursuing BCCA 1st.

I am looking for government jobs please help me for govenment jobs at Nagpur.

Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  2. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  3. Have 6 years of experience in IT Industry and worked in many MNC's : What kind of Government Job is suitable for me? Can I get advantage from my experience?
  4. What are the various government jobs which are available in textile industry?
  5. How to get a government job after having 28 years of experience in Industry and B.Tech?
  6. Job opportunities in overseas for Pharmacy postgraduate with 4 years of worked experience? Eligibility to get job?
  7. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
  8. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  9. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  10. List of Government Jobs available in Textile?
  11. How to apply for Government jobs after completing GNM course 6 years back and having 5 years of work experience?
  12. In which Government sector I can use my Experience having done M.Sc in Pharma Chemistry and with 4 years of work experience in Quality Control Department?
  13. State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?
  14. How to get salary of more than 30k after completing BCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of jobs available for M.sc botany candidates? -- [New]
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector of Tamil Nadu for B.Sc Nurse who has 11 years of experience?
  17. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  18. Can I go fo any other government jobs at the age of 40 years?
6th November 2011, 08:40 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?

in govt jobs your experince hardly matters you need to give its
entrance examination and join it
some govt jobs are indian oil
ongc
isro
nic
24th July 2012, 11:19 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

Default Re: Any government jobs available for me after having 5+ years of experience in IT industry?

Government jobs in Nagpur are...

1.Universal Business Pvt.Ltd:
Graduation :In any field,Experience : 2-4 years

2.A client of NVS consultants pvt.ltd:
Graduation : In Technical fields

3.Kherwadi social welfare association
4. A client of vrinda consultants
5.H S brands

these are some few companies .....so best of luck dear ....
10th September 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any government jobs available for me after having 5 years of experience in IT industry?

I have a experience of 5 year in telecom. Kindly suggest me some govt company in Delhi/NCR.
25th July 2013, 01:30 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi Sameer

You have work experience of 5 years.
You need to post your resume on all the job portals
if they come across any suitable vacancy for you, they will contact you or the company will directly contact you

Since such vacancy do pop up every now and then, you should keep a close watch on employment news

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?