21st September 2011, 01:07 AM
parth_ajmera

Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Fire Supervisor Exam?

dear sir ,
I want to give jr. fire supervisor exam which is on 27 nov 2011 . So can u please help me what is syllabus and pattern ,

my email id : [email protected]
contact no : 9974898832

please help me sir .

12th May 2012, 07:34 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Fire Supervisor Exam?

How to Pay the CDS Examination Fees :

The application fees of CDS Examination is Rs 100 and you have to pay the fees through :

* Pay the fees by SBI Debit/Credit Card Online

* Pay the fees through SBI Net Banking

* Or Direct Submit fees in SBI Branches near by your area.

After Pay the fees, You are eligible to fill Online application form of CDS, So, please wait for the Notification and then fill the application form Online.

There is No Offline Facility from this year, So please fill the application form Online and if you need more Information then check official website : http://upsc.gov.in

Good Luck . .

Read: Will I be able to write CDS examination with few back logs in my B.Tech subjects? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/will-i-able-write-cds-examination-few-back-logs-my-b-tech-subjects-131524.html#ixzz1uezp8QmK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?