21st September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to go directly for work after completing MCA degree form JNTUK? Which country is safe and better?

i complete my MCA degree from JNTUK so that i want to plan to go to abroad for job purpose is there any possibility to go directly for work or through education can u give me the exact information abt this issue.which country is safe and better to me for settlement

1st December 2016, 12:53 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Is there any possibility to go directly for work after completing MCA degree form JNTUK? Which country is safe and better?

If you are an MCA, it means you are already a post graduate in computer applications. This itself is a really impressive thing to increase your demand in the current market. As well known, the Indian IT sector is in its booming era and therefore the demand for computer professionals is always high.

Since you are an MCA, there should be absolutely no issues for you to get a good job in any of the top IT companies such as:

Accenture
IBM
Google
Wipro
Infosys
TCS
Tech Mahindra
Cognizant and so on...

But still if you wish to go out of India directly, it is a little tedious and complex procedure. First of all you have to make sure which country would you want to go.

Upon that you have to make sure that you have a valid passport to which visa can be issued. It is obvious that no country gives a permanent visa to any of the tourists. Thus, you have to apply for work permit of that particular country which is not a very easy task.

Thus, your point about taking education there and then taking up job there is a relatively easier option but you have to spend a lot before that on the education that you are aiming at gaining from there. It may even go in lacs of rupees which is a fat amount for anyone.

Also it is not a sure shot way of getting a job in the country desired.

As far as safety is concerned, countries like Australia and NZ and UK are not at all considered safe for Indians and Africans. They are good places to study no doubts but there are disturbances there.

However, USA and Canada are wonderful places to go and study and develop yourself as a person/professional. Thus, the final decision remains for you to be taken.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?