21st September 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?

Now i am studying in a college which is under anna university of madurai in 2nd year ece.i have to change to another college under the same anna university of madurai whether it is possible to change by councelling.if it is so please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I change colleges under Anna University?
  2. What is the procedure to change the college in PG?
  3. Is it possible to change college in the 3rd year of B.Tech IT? How it can be done?
  4. Is it possible to change to Anna University after doing B.E E&C?
  5. Is it possible to transfer from Pune University to Mumbai University during second year? -- [New]
  6. How to change my college? I am pursuing B.Tech(ECE, 2nd year) degree from a college under Anna University and want to go for another college under same university
  7. Is it possible to change the college under Anna University?
  8. How can I change my college from Kerala University to Calicut University? Is it possible to change?
  9. Can I change my college under Anna University in case if I have an arrear?
  10. Can I change college from Osmania to Kakathiya University?
  11. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  12. Is it possible to change from Kerala University to Calicut University? Can I change college from semester 5 onwards?
  13. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  14. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  15. Can I change my college after passing 1st year within Anna University with same government fees and scholarships?
  16. Can I change my college during 2nd year of B.Tech(Anna University) to other college under same university?
  17. Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to change my university from Kerala to Anna University or MG university?
7th September 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?

how can i change the one clge to another clge under the same university after completing the 1st year plse guide me
3rd April 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to change to a college which is under Anna University of Madhurai? Is it possible to change during counseling?

im doing my first year ece in a college affilated to anna university . how can i change my college for 2nd year. can i do i through counselling. please help me ............................................... im dying in my college.
27th January 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Now I am studying under Anna university affiliated college 1st year I want to change my college in 2nd year at another college..if it is a self financing college...please give me a details to transfer college
11th July 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I have got admission in JPR group college not paid the admission fees.now I want to change college near Madurai...can I get the admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?