21st September 2011, 05:37 PM
metha shahi888

Can I do BCA course without taking Maths in class 12th and with 50% pass marks in 12th exam?

sir/mam, i haven take maths in class 12th will i can do the bca course without taking math in class 12th and with 50% pass in 12th exam.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible for BCA after securing 66% marks from science in class 12th?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  3. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  4. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA?
  5. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA? -- [New]
  6. Can I do B.Com without taking Maths and computers in Class 12th?
  7. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  8. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  9. Can I do BCA course in Distance Learning after completion of 12th class with Science stream with 35% of marks?
  10. Eligibility criteria for bca in delhi universiity?
  11. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  12. Repeat class 12th with Physics and Maths is possible for Commerce student?
  13. List of colleges for BCA which do not require mathematics in 12th?
  14. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  15. How to join for training in Indian Air Force? I am a 9th standard student
  16. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  18. Can I repeat 12th CBSE with Biology if pursuing BCA?
14th August 2012, 08:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BCA course without taking Maths in class 12th and with 50% pass marks in 12th exam?

Pass in 12th is the qualification required to join BCA course. Admission will be offered on the basis of marks scored in qualifying examination. Certain Universities conduct entrance test for the selection process. Details on admission procedure will be available in the college website. Application for admission/entrance test can be forwarded via the official web portal itself.
6th June 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do BCA course without taking Maths in class 12th and with 50% pass marks in 12th exam?

get 94% in B.COM 1st then it possible to get admission in BCA 2nd year
1st December 2014, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

can i do computer career course with biology in class 12th and with 58% pass in 12th exam in UP Bard?
15th September 2015, 06:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You can do BCA only in those institutes who do not insist Mathematics to be a compulsory subject in 12th standard .

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. BCA is a professional undergraduate course in Computer Application.

The qualification required for the BCA course is Higher Secondary School Degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.The candidate must have pursued HSC degree in Science stream with Physics and Chemistry.Most of the institutes insists that the candidate must have pursued Mathematics in their 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?