2nd September 2010, 10:42 AM
Darshan dey

How to get admission in NDA after 12th commerce? Date of entrance exam?

look sir, i have done my 12 th in com. stream, and i take maths subject option to SP. sir how i get admission in NDA?, and when the exam dates are declarede for nda's admission. and one more question is where i got the form for admission of NDA?

2nd July 2011, 02:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in NDA after 12th commerce? Date of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darshan dey View Post
look sir, i have done my 12 th in com. stream, and i take maths subject option to SP. sir how i get admission in NDA?, and when the exam dates are declarede for nda's admission. and one more question is where i got the form for admission of NDA?
Information About NDA Examination -

Firstly I have to inform you that, the NDA Examination was Conducted By UPSC Every year, And the Examination was held Twice in A Year, NDA I and NDA II.

Any After Completing 12Th Examination, The Candidates are Eligible for NDA Examination. But to apply for NDA Examination, Your age Should Between 16.5 To 19 Years. So, If you are Interested to Join NDA, Then you have to apply for the NDA Examination and after clear the NDA examination you will get chance to join NDA.

And Only Unmarried Male Candidates are eligible for NDA Examination.

Eligiblity Criteria -

For Army Wing - You have to Passed Your 12Th Examination or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Naval Wings - You Need to Passed your 12Th Class or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics, conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

Final Year Appearing Candidates are Also Eligible For NDA Examination.

Eligible Candidates May apply for This Examination Online And the Application form are also Availiable in the Designated Post offices Of India.

But you cant apply for NDA Examination Now Because the last date of apply for NDA Examination was already Over. So, please wait for the Next year Examination Notification.

And If you Need More Information About NDA Examination, then please visit the Official UPSC website OR Read the Given Notification -

http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 124 views)
2nd July 2011, 02:55 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: How to get admission in NDA after 12th commerce? Date of entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darshan dey View Post
Sir nda form is organised twice in a year once in april,may are the opening date and other month is november and for this you have to be 16 to 19 and it is conducted by upsc.
2nd July 2011, 11:59 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Hello,
The NDA exam is held twice in a year, NDA I and NDA II. A person who has passed his class 12th or equivalent exam and he is between 16.5 to 19 years of age can apply for the NDA exam.
As you have passed class 12th in commerce stream you can join the Army wing.
But you cant apply for NDA Examination this year Because the last date of apply for NDA Examination was already Over. So, please wait for the Next year Examination Notification.
Best Wishes...
19th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of class 12th commerce so i want to apply for nda exam
1st August 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

If commerce with physical education student(she) is .she is state level player of football?atfer pass .'12 of class' can she apply for n.d.a entries examination?
4th August 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir im a commerce with type student and want to join nda,right now im studying my second year. can i appear the exam? if yes, what are the requirements and what is the date?
13th August 2011, 03:11 PM
Supratim Bandya

Sir,
I have done my 12 th in commerce stream, and i did not take maths subject option to SP. sir how i get admission in NDA?, and when the exam dates are declarede for nda's admission. and one more question is where i got the form for admission form.
Thanking You.
23rd August 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav comm with maths can i get addmission in airforce colleage for becoming pilot.
14th November 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

can i join the nda with commerce with 42%
20th March 2013, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

sir i have taken commerce can i apply for NDA???
12th May 2013, 04:13 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

UPSC conducts NDA Exam twice a year. Exam (I) is conducted in April while Exam (II) in August.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are :
  • Completion of 12th with PCM from any accredited board.
  • Completion of 12th with Arts and Commerce for Army wing.
  • Age limit:- 16.5-19 yrs.
  • Sex:- Male.
  • Nationality:- Indian.
  • Marital status:- Unmarried or single.
  • Physically and mentally fit.
NDA Exam I
Date of Notification:- 22.12.2012
Last Date of Receipt of Applications:- 21.01.2013
Exam Date:- 14.04.2013 (SUNDAY)

NDA Exam II
Date of Notification:- 04.05.2013
Last Date of Receipt of Applications:- 03.06.2013
Exam Date:- 11.08.2013 (SUNDAY)

How to apply:
•Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?