22nd September 2011, 12:14 AM
ankursingheic

Will this be a right option for me of preparing for IES Exam being a candidate having completed Engineering in Electronics Instrumentation and Control?

sir i have done engg. in electronics instrumentation and control , i am preparing for ies exam from electrical side . Is this a right option for me...?

Related Questions:
  1. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  2. Which subject to choose to prepare for IES entrance exam after graduation from Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  5. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. What is the scope for Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for IES Exam having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidates apply for IES Exam?
  10. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  11. What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  12. How to get admission in M.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering department
  13. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  14. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  15. Can Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering candidate apply for jobs of Instrumentation Control Engineering?
  16. List of the best B.Tech courses?
  17. Am I eligible to appear IES examination with B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. Can i apply for IES exam, I am doing electronics and instrumentation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
30th September 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will this be a right option for me of preparing for IES Exam being a candidate having completed Engineering in Electronics Instrumentation and Control?

what kind of posts i can get by selecting in ies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?