22nd September 2011, 11:45 AM
rushvreddy

What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?

i am sort of in a fix here. I have completed B.tech Biotechnology from one of the top ten universities in India and am looking to take up masters in the same field as well. But my problem is i donot want to go into the research side of the course but want to get into the business side of biotech. Havin said that i want to know exactly what is offered in masters course of biotechnology? where should i start ? and what is the requirements concerning my scores and marks for this course? and what universities offer such courses?? hope to get a reply soon! thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  2. Criteria for admission in masters in USA after doing BSc Biotechnology? Is there any entrance exam which we have to write?
  3. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan?
  4. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  5. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  6. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  7. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  8. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?
  9. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  10. How to get admission in Boston University after GRE completion?
  11. Is there any 1 year masters course in USA for Biotechnology?
  12. MS in biotechnology programme after Msc Biotechnology: Colleges, Eligibility, Scope, Admission procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in USA? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for Bachelor in Dental Surgery from USA? Scholarship for it?
  15. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing masters in Geography from IGNOU?
  17. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  18. Courses related to Biotechnology available to study in USA for M.Sc postgraduate?
2nd July 2012, 02:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?

As you have mentioned you are not interested in research it would be better for you to opt for MBA instead of MS. To pursue this course in US you need to appear for GMAT and TOEFL exams. As score in the range of 650 to 680 is considered a good score. You will also need to submit your proof of your academic records along with SOP. The SOP should be convincing for B-Schools to consider your application. If you decide to do an MS from US then you must appear for the GRE exam instead of GMAT.
24th December 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?

Hi...this is Tanmaya....I am dng my b.tech degree from one the good universities in India.....after my b.tech I want to do my masters in biotechnology in US.....so I got to know dat many universities in US do not require GRE score it seems....so wat is the procedure for applying to such universities in US.......???? Plss reply as soon as possible....
13th July 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I am in my final yr of Btech Biotechnology.
My GPA is 9,2
,my GRE Score is 310
12th Std (ICSE)-93%
10TH Std (ICSE) 945
toefel will write next week.
What are my chances to get into MS programme in US universities
2nd March 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

hi i am doing my final yr b.sc biotech.. i wish to do ms biotech instead of m.sc.. so how do i apply?? is ther chance to do in USA???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?