22nd September 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?

I am completed B.com.I want to do MCA through Distance Learning.
Which universities provide MCA through distance learning?
What are the date of getting admissions?
How to apply?
What are the requirements?
What is the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  2. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  4. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure?
  5. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  6. Total fee structure of MCA course in Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  8. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.A History? Is it valuable? What is the duration for it? Chances of job placements?
  9. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  10. Is it possible to ICWAI through Distance Leaning? Fee structure of the course? How to apply for it and what is the last date of admission?
  11. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode? -- [New]
  13. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  14. Information regarding best Universities and fee structure join M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  15. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  17. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  18. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
27th November 2011, 09:27 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?

list of universities from which you can do your MCA from distance learning mode-

# Bharathiar University (Coimbatore 641046)
# Bharathidasan University (Tiruchirappalli 620024)
# Dr. C.V. Raman University
# Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (Bhopal 462016)
# University of Madras (Chennai 600005)
# Kakatiya University (Warangal 506009)
# Madurai Kamaraj University (Madurai 625021)
# Mother Teresa Women's University (Kodaikanal 624102)
*Indira Gandhi National Open University
*Osmania University
*Annamalai University
*Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes
*Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education
2nd December 2011, 09:49 PM
nickibharadwaj

Default Re: Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?

Hello friend,

The best university to pursue MCA in distance would be IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University).I'll provide you the details of MCA course from IGNOU

MCA from IGNOU

Eligibility:
1.Any graduation from a recognized Applications university. However, if you have not pursued Mathematics as a distinct subject at 10+2 are required to pursue and pass the CS-60 course concurrently.
2.There is no minimum age bar
3.Minimum years 3 and Maximum 6 years
4.Rs.8100/-1st semester + Rs1000/- for CS-60 if you are non maths student
Rs.8000/- per Sem. (2nd Sem.onwards)

ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th March 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
I HAVE DONE BCA FROM MAHARISHI MAHESH YOGI VEDIC UNIVERSITY. I WANT TO KNOW THAT I AM ELIGIBLE FOR DOING M.C.A. FOR SYMBOSIS UNIVERSITY ONLINE.

REGARDS

SUBHASH
17th April 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Please, let me know when shall entrance exam for MCA
Distance Learning Course will be commencing. What shall I
have to do and How? I want to join it from this acadamic year.
Please, help me out since I lost my last one year in finding out how to Join MCA Distance Learning Course fromm Mumbai University.

with due respects & regards.
Hiren B. Rathod
6th May 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE DONE BCA FROM MAHATMA JYOTIBA PHULE ROHILKHAND UNIVERSITY BAREILLY (U.P.)
I WANT TO DO MCA THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING MODE.
WHICH DISTANCE UNIVERSITIES PROVIDE MCA THROUGH DISTANCE LERRNING MODE?
PLEASE TELL ME TOP 10 DISTANCE UNIVERSITIES IN INDIA.
AND GIVE THE FEE STRUCTURE TOP 5 UNIVERSITIES.
WHAT ARE THE LAST DATE OF GETTING ADMISSINS?

REGARDS
PUSHPENDRA SINGH BANSAL
24th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done BCA from Rajasthan University. i have not maths in 10 2..
Now i want to do MCA. which is best university for distance learnig ?
How to apply ??
11th October 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i have done BCA from maharshi dayanand saraswati University.
Now i want to do MCA. which is best university for distance learnig ?
How to apply ??
6th January 2013, 06:46 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

univ. providing mca through distance learning-----------------

1.Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University
2.Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes
3.Dr. C.V. Raman University
4.Mother Teresa Women's University
5.Bharathiar University
6.Kakatiya University
7.Annamalai University
8.Mumbai University
9.University of Madras

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
5th June 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY DISTANCE LEARNING CENTRE OF SYMBIOSIS UNIVERSITY AVAILABLE IN PUNJAB for mca
PLEASE REPLY ME ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
and also about admision date fee structure duration
28th December 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?

I am completed BCA.I want to do MCA through Distance Learning.
Which universities provide MCA through distance learning?
What are the date of getting admissions?
How to apply?
23rd February 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am compeled pgdca i want to do mca through distance learning now i am govt job panchayat secotry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?