22nd September 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?

how much % is required for merchant navy for further studies after 12th? what is fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  3. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  4. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?
  5. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  6. Can I join merchant Navy after passing 12th with 61% science? What is the fee structure?
  7. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What percentage is required for it? Is there any scope for girls in Merchant navy?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard for Merchant Navy?
  9. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  10. How to join in Merchant Navy after completing 12th?
  11. How much percentage is required to join Merchant Navy?
  12. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  13. What is the fee structure after passing 12th to join Merchant navy course?
  14. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  15. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  16. How shall I get into Merchant Navy after completion of 10+2? What will be the fee structure for this?
  17. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy after 10th and 12th? What is the required percentage?
21st November 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?

how can we join merchant navy after senior secodary with PCM
16th December 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?

i am shubham arora i am pass from 12th 76%marks with pcm iam join the merchant navy i want know his fee for cadet
7th January 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

i am 12 pass with PCM with 48%.can i join merchant navy???
8th January 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

How i can join marchant navy after pollytechnic ?
18th January 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

hi i'm vishavjit
Sir wats the age requirement for seaman position?
14th March 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

please tell me fees for merchant navy
5th April 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

hi ...
i am pawan singh doing B E in bhopal ( m p )..
i am searching a job ..my 12th percentage is 79% and pcm percentage is 82%..

thanx...
15th April 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

I AM ROSHAN SINGH. I HAVE PASSED 12th AND I GOT 50% IN PCM.PLZ TELL ME THAT CAN I JOIN MEARCHENT NAVY?
15th April 2012, 02:05 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much % is required for merchant navy for further studies after 12th? what is fee structure?
HI!
If you want to join Merchant navy then you have to do marine engineering course.
For admission in top Marine engineering college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E

TOP MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGE:-
Tolani Maritime Institute (TMI), Pune
Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies- Mumbai
International Maritime Institute (IMI), Delhi
Maharashtra Academy of Naval Education and Training (MANET), Pune
Institute of Technology & Marine Engineering (ITME), Kolkata

GOOD LUCK!
15th April 2012, 11:34 PM
maya_sarabhai

hi friend,
you can join as technical engineer in merchant navy.
for it,you have to apply.then they will take written test.you have to pass it.
If you pass it,then they will take your personal interview.you have to pass it also.
then you are called for medical test.
if you satisfy all condition of merchant navy,then you can get job as a mechanical engineer in Merchant navy.
best of luck.........
15th April 2012, 11:35 PM
maya_sarabhai

hi friend,
you can join as technical engineer in merchant navy.
for it,you have to apply.then they will take written test.you have to pass it.
If you pass it,then they will take your personal interview.you have to pass it also.
then you are called for medical test.
if you satisfy all condition of merchant navy,then you can get job as a mechanical engineer in Merchant navy.
best of luck.........
19th May 2012, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

what is the total money required for this course?
28th May 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

My name is akil i m12thpass with63percentage hw can i get job in marchant neavy
30th June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am Minhaz how can i join Merchant Navy after completing my ISC with physic chemistry and math.
1st July 2012, 12:14 AM
padhakudkt

MY dear.....
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as
the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff (CNS), usually a four-star officer in the
rank of Admiral, commands the Navy.
Eligibility criteria for Indian Navy as Sub Lieutenant are:
>> physics and maths should be in 12th standard with minimum 60%
>> you should be Unmarried male
>> your Age should be between 16 to 19 years
>> you must be a citizen of India
Thank you......
7th July 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i got 52% in pcm is i m eligible or nt?
7th August 2012, 05:50 PM
shoyeeb ahamed

Post Re: Required percentage in 12th to join Merchant Navy? Fee structure for this course?

what is the total money required for this course and eligibility ?
6th April 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am sainath i want to become an engeiner in merchant do i need an referance or any suppor from any merchant navy officer to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?