22nd September 2011, 08:09 PM
sameer.karnaa

Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?

i am a nepali citizen but
i have completed my 12th from andhra pradesh(india) and bachelor of computer engineering from madhya pradesh(india)
so am i eligible to apply for indian army,navy and air force
pls reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. Commerce study is eligible for Air Force job ?
  3. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  4. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  5. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  6. Is it possible for me to get a job in Army or Air Force after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [New]
  7. Which are best MCA colleges in coimbatore?
  8. kya me next year 10 th ki exam external de sakta hu ?
  9. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  10. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  11. Am I eligible for Indian Navy or Indian Air Force having scored 49% in 12th standard and with an age of 20 years?
  12. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  13. Qualification required for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force for 19 years old candidate?
  14. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I write NDA exam while studying class 11th commerce stream
  16. Am I eligible for Army, Navy or Indian Air Force? I have a dental inplant
  17. Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?
  18. How can I go into indian army, navy & air force? -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?

sir i have23ys i want to join in indian navy with intermediate qualification how can i join
9th May 2012, 12:39 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Indian Army, Navy or air Force after completing 12th from AP and B.E from MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer.karnaa View Post
i have completed my 12th from andhra pradesh(india) and bachelor of computer engineering from madhya pradesh(india)
pls reply
To apply for these examination , the candidate need to crack the Combined Defence Service examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year . This year CDS I notification was already released and the examination was already completed . The CDS II notification will be publish in the month of June in the official website as well as employment news paper .

CDS examination is conducted for admission to Military Academy , Naval Academy , Air force Academy , Officer Training Academy .

Military Academy / Officer Training Academy :-
---------------------------------------------

The candidate should have a completed graduate degree from a recognized University and final year candidates are eligible to apply for this examination . The candidate age should be between 19 years and 25 years at the time of appearing for this examination . There is no specific stream any stream candidates can apply for this examination .

Naval Academy :-
-----------------------

The candidate should have a completed B.Sc degree in Physics and Mathematics or Engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination . The candidate age should be between 19 years and 22 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

Air force Academy :-
--------------------

The candidate should have a completed degree with Physics and Mathematics at 12th level exam or Engineering degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination . The candidate age should be between 19 years and 23 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

More details , Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
9th May 2012, 01:30 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army/Navy/Air Force through appearing CDS entrance exam as you have completed Graduation in Engineering.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as CDS-I and CDS-II for entry in to:-

INDIAN MILITARY ACADEMY
INDIAN NAVAL ACADEMY
INDIAN AIR FORCE ACADEMY
INDIAN OFFICER'S TRAINING ACADEMY

The candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or a B.Tech. Degree holder from a recognised University within the age of 19 to 24 years with good Physical and Mental health, is eligible to apply for Indian Military/Naval/Air Force Academy of CDS.

The selection is through written exam followed by personal interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
10th May 2012, 02:25 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Yes offcourse you are eligible for indian army, airforce and navy.

To join these wings you need to apply CDS exam.

CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year i.e CDS-I, CDS-II.

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university of india.

Percentage of marks is not required.

Final year candidates may also be eligible.

Age limits is 19 years to 25 years.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Candidate must be physically fit.

Both the girls and boys are eligible for this exam.

Selection procedure:

Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

For more details visit the following website

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck....
25th May 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

what books i should reffer for the NDA exams n can i do from commerce strems????
30th January 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

hi, plz help me ok
i m a nepali citizen. My have done 10 2 from Nepal. I m pursuing my graduation from India. Can i apply for any army force from India?
30th January 2013, 08:19 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
pls reply

Yes,you are eligible to apply for Indian Army/Navy/Air-Force.
-->>In order to get jobs in Defence Organization,you will have to appear in UPSC CDS(Combined Defence Services) Exam.

In order to appear in CDS Exam,the eligibility required are as Follows:-

Nationality -->> Indian.

NOTE :- Your computer science degree will be treated equivalent to Graduation degree.

For Army Wing :-
-->>You should be Graduation pass out in any stream from recognized university.

For Navy/Air-Force Wing :-
-->>Your subjects in Graduation should be Physics/Mathematics and you should be from science stream from recognized university.

-->>Your minimum age should be 18 years.
-->>Your age should not be above 24 years.

In order to apply for this exam -->> Click Here .
30th January 2013, 08:23 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
pls reply
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Indian Defence Services.

For joining Indian Army you have to qualify the C.D.S exam.

C.D.S is combined Defence Services.

COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES

C.D.S exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass graduation with recognized university
> Age limit:-19-24 year.
> Must be citizen of India
> Medically fit

There are three steep of selection:-
> Written Exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

IMPORTANT DATES FOR C.D.S EXAM.(II), 2013
Date Of Notification:-25.05.2013
Last date of submission of form:-24.06.2013 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:-08.09.2013 (SUNDAY)

For more detail log on to www.upsc.gov.in

ALL THE BEST!
30th January 2013, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are subject of Nepal and have settled in India then only you can apply for Indian Defence if you have passed your Graduation and have the required age.

Only Indian Citizen are eligible for Indian Defence jobs.

You can apply for examination like CDS and AFCAT if you are Engineering Graduate.

The age limit for Different Defence Academies are given below:

Indian Air Force Academy- 19 to 23 years

Indian Naval Academy - 19 to 22 years

Indian Military Academy - 19 to 25 years

Officers Training Academy - 19 to 25 years

The selection is based on the performance in the performance in following stages of exam:

-Objective Type Paper

-SSB Interview

-Personal Interview

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?