22nd September 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

dear sir,
As I'am completed my engineering in the field of electronics and communication eng in periyarmaniammai university thanjavur.i was intrested to work in core.i was wanted to know about interview details in core company.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  3. What kind of job will I get after doing 2nd year electronics and communication engineering
  4. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  5. How can I get a job in top telecom companies and core electronics companies?
  6. Can I do internship in core company while pursuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to do a job in core industries? I have completed B.Tech in the stream of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How can we get core electronics job after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication course?
  9. What is the basic purpose of training? Which course should a 4th Sem ECE student choose?
  10. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE
  11. List of top groups of B.Tech stream?
  12. How many companies are available for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  13. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  14. ECE specialization is available in MS or not?
  15. How can i get a core company job after passing my IT Engineering? -- [New]
  16. List of core companies in Chennai in Electronics and communication engineering field?
  17. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  18. What is the portion of ECE branch?
18th October 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Am doing BE in EIE........what are the qualification ti join in telecimmunication core company........and pl sir say whether apps is available here or not for selection.......
1st November 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

sir, I finished ECE and now i am working in one mold company in documentation department. But i think i work in well core company how to i will get the job in core company.
2nd November 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed my electronics and communication engineering and looking for job and i am a fresher in my field and wants you to please guide me to a better career best position.
20th November 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have completed my electronics and communication engineering and looking for job and i am a fresher in my field but i have less than 60% over all betech semisters and wants you to please guide me to a better career best position
9th December 2011, 09:45 PM
jayparikh

Post Re: How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
As I'am completed my engineering in the field of electronics and communication eng in periyarmaniammai university thanjavur.i was intrested to work in core.i was wanted to know about interview details in core company.
Hi friend,

see, To work in core companies you have to apply for PVT. sector as well as GOVT. Sector.

For PVT. Sector , you can apply for

-INTEL
-AMD
-EINFOCHIPS
-SIBRIDGE
-NVIDIA
-MOTOROLA
-RELIANCE
-AIRTEL
-IDEA
-VODAFONE

For GOVT. sector , you can go for:-

BSNL
MTNL
ISRO
DRDO
GAIL
SAIL
EIL
POWER FINANCE CORPORATION
MINISTRY OF IT
ECIL

Interview and other details:-

For all the company , there will be some minimum % require like for some companies its 65% and for others its 60%,depending on the companies

After this you have to go for three rounds:-

-Aptitude test
-Technical Interview
-HR interview

You need to clear all the round to get the job.
Technical Interview consist of the basics of your field.
HR interview will be to assess your personality.

Best of luck

regards
20th December 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
Is automation courses are usefull to enter in to the core company..
3rd January 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

people who get less percentage in B.Tech for ex. say 59% or so what should they do to get a job please suggest.
16th January 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

give me the address of these core comanies
24th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i am studing second year engineering for tamilnadu i got some knowledge for core company
14th February 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed B.E (E.C.E.) with a cgpa of 8.2 in 2011. i want to settle in core field. please tell me how to approach the companies.
17th February 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studing 3rd year (EC). I want to take campus for core field.please tell me how to approach the companies.what i do? plz reply me
18th February 2012, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

sir, i'm still pursuing b.tech , now in 4th year going to complete my b.tech with percentage 61%(electronics n communication) in a span of 3 months . i would like to see myself in aerospace. can you suggest me what my next step should be and there after
27th April 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Does an ece graduate have any scope in companies like Tata motors?
28th April 2012, 12:55 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear sir,

Dear Friend,

Nowadays there are many scopes for Electronics and Communication Engineers in India.

Now there are many Electronics and Communication Core companies in India.

The name of those Companies are as folows........

1.Bharti Airtel Ltd.

2. Aircel

3.Idea

4.Spice

5.Vodafone

6.Virgin India

7.Tata Indicom

8.Reliance

9.Infocomm Connect

10. Ping

11.Shyam Telecom ....

etc etc.....

For getting jobs in these ECE core companies, you have to follow "Employment News" newspaper for latest updates.....

For more vacancies, you can visit this link.... http://jobs.freshersworld.com/category/Core-Technical

Apart from this I will suggest you to register in some websites such as timesjob.com, Naukri.com, Monsterjob.com etc etc....

Last of all You must register in some job consultancies such as ACK GROUP, KCS GROUP, CHATTERJEE INTERNATIONAL, etc etc.

They will arange direct interviews in those companies for you......

Best of Luck............
23rd June 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

SIR,PLZ.TELL ME THE OPPERTUNITIES MAY GET AFTER GETTING THE DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION
TION BOTH IN GOVT.AND PRIVATE SECTOR....
6th August 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, tell me some govt. companies which is belongs to tamilnadu govt.
6th August 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, If there is any backdoor for core companies..
19th August 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

is there any special courses to get place in well core company in ece department
19th August 2012, 08:32 PM
kumarsaibhanu

hiii frnd it is very simple to get into a core company if u planned everything correctly meansfirst of all u hav to prepare a resume which must makes a good impression
to an interviewer.to get an impression u hav fiil it in a manner such a way tht it must fullfill the minimum requirements of company,u must prove urself that u r well proficient in prctical knowledge with the help of resume u can prove it by adding courses u learnt outside of college and workshops conducted by universities if u attended those mention those,and ur academic achievements such as scholorships if u r recieving mention those.write the written tests of those companies with good preperation and blast the exam,if u do these things exactly interview is not at all a matter to blast.so all the best for ur bright future
12th September 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

what kind of qustns HR ask durin interview to an E.C. engnr.
12th September 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

what kind of qustns HR ask durin interview to an E.C. engnr.
29th September 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

how to face HR interview?
30th September 2012, 07:33 PM
royal.heart

Hi dear,

see, To work in core companies you have to apply for PVT. sector as well as GOVT. Sector.

For PVT. Sector , you can apply for

-INTEL
-AMD
-EINFOCHIPS
-SIBRIDGE
-NVIDIA
-MOTOROLA
-RELIANCE
-AIRTEL
-IDEA
-VODAFONE

For GOVT. sector , you can go for:-

BSNL
MTNL
ISRO
DRDO
GAIL
SAIL
EIL
POWER FINANCE CORPORATION
MINISTRY OF IT
ECIL

Interview and other details:-

For all the company , there will be some minimum % require like for some companies its 65% and for others its 60%,depending on the companies

After this you have to go for three rounds:-

-Aptitude test
-Technical Interview
-HR interview

You need to clear all the round to get the job.
Technical Interview consist of the basics of your field.
HR interview will be to assess your personality.

Thanks
12th October 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done 3 years engineering diploma in ece.now i am searching a job.plz contact me on my email id.

email id [email protected]
15th December 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student of ECE. i want to place in a well company after my complete engineering. so what are i do some extra from the out of my college work & class work .com ?

please send some suitable information on my email id mahikamdar001@gmail & [email protected]
25th December 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing 3rd year ECE.i want to know that what they need for in core companies plz replay me sir..
25th December 2012, 04:43 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear sir,
Generally the crieteria being followed these days in companies is:
1.The companies start with written test and the test may be aptitude test or general test related to your subject.
2.After it those qualifying it go for technical interview or some companies involve Group Discussions.
3.then finally the final round consist of Personal interview or HR interview.
25th December 2012, 05:57 PM
muse65

here is the list for few good and core working companies which may help you

Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Aircel
Idea
Spice
Vodafone
Virgin India
Tata Indicom
Reliance Infocomm
Connect Ping
Shyam Telecom Rajasthan
New Companies like Unitech, Videocon, etc. entering the telecom sector.
AT&T
Verizon India
Now other good companies are:
Texas Instruments - US Company
Nokia India - Finland
Siemens - German Company
Honeywell India - US
Wipro (dealing in Chip Design)
Cadence (chip design related)
17th February 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i final year ece which courses helps me 2 get a job in core compines (airtel,vodafone etc...) plse suggest me sir
17th February 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing 4th year ECE.i want to know that what they need for in core companies plz replay me sir
24th April 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to get job in electronics company could u give any ideas
24th April 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to get job in electronics company could u give any ideas
11th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my ece with second class will i get master degree seat or job
14th June 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hw to knw d vacancies n related information of d company??? procedure to apple for govt.sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?