22nd September 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Ph.D course after passing M.Tech CSE?

i pass m.tech cse wht is the procedure to join ph.d ....please tell me the procedure to join the phd course

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Ph.D course after passing M.Tech CSE?
  2. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  3. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  5. What is the scope of M.Tech CSE after doing it from Jayee? Will I get a good package after passing? Can I get admission in Berkley or Stanford for Ph.D programmes after passing from this university?
  6. How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?
  7. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  8. Procedure to do Ph.D course being a candidate pursuing M.Tech in CSE? Will I have to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. What is the procedure followed for joining universities abroad to continue doing research after completion of M.Tech in CSE? -- [New]
  10. How to join M.Tech with specialization of CSE?
  11. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  12. Eligibility to join M.Tech. CSE in Tamilnadu based on B.tech percentage and CGPS score
  13. Whether GATE is mandatory for admission in PhD course at IISC, Bangalore?
  14. What are the procedures to do Ph.D in IIT without writing GATE?
  15. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  16. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  17. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
26th December 2011, 12:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Ph.D course after passing M.Tech CSE?

The eligibility required for the Ph.D program is a MPhil Degree in CS or IT with 55% marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree from a recognised Institute in any relevant branch of Science or Engineering & technology with at least 60% marks or The candidates having Master’s degree in any subject with minimum 70% marks with sufficient knowledge in CS or IT. Generally to pursue the Ph.D programme, there is an entrance test followed by a seminar for successful candidates and admission is done on the basis of the performance in the seminar.

For your benefit providing the course fee and duration from IGNOU.
In IGNOU the Ph.D in CS course is of minimum duration of 2 Years and maximum duration of 5 Years and the course fee is Rs.14000
26th May 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of P.hd after m.com
1st February 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi,now i am studying m.tech 4th semester in communication system..Please any one tell me the procedure to apply Phd after this ..
2nd March 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hi, iam a indianstudent of doing mtech IT... I prefrd to do phd in cybertech r in information security... Whats the procedure for that and which place is better india r us universites....pls suggest a best answers for me
15th July 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi,now i finished my mtech in IT from NI E,Mysore and now i am willing to do Ph.d.So please can anyone guide me which course should i opt in ph.d and which university is better and the correct procedure to apply for phd
20th June 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am studying in mtech 3 semester computer science ..please tell me how to apply for phd after dis
30th August 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join in ph.d course after doing m.tech with embedded system branch.
28th February 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to join in PhD course after doing m. Tech with VLSI and ES branch. And PhD in which subject is best.
10th November 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying m.tech 2nd year .after m.tech phd how many years to complete it and joinning for phd what test is required plzzz can any one help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?