23rd September 2011, 02:08 AM
kanhaiya biyani

Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?

I am in B.E second year student, could you suggest me what to opt either m.e,m.sc or mba after doing mechanical engineering from OSMANIA UNIVERSITY.please sir waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to become a Pilot being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to get internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 2nd year MBA(Finance)
  4. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  5. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Syllabus to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD if pursuing 2nd year of M.Sc(Physics)?
  9. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  10. Which course is a better choice for me to boost up my career being a candidate pursuing MBA in Marketing?
  11. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  12. Which course is better choice between MBA and MCA?
  13. Can I do MBA being a candidate of pursuing B.Com?
  14. Where can I do internship in 2nd year while pursuing mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  17. Which stream is a best choice for me in MBA course being a candidate pursuing CS course?
  18. Career opportunities in Public Sector for me being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical? Information regarding IES Exam?
23rd September 2011, 02:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?

dear friend,
It is totally depend upon personal interest..
You should go for a field in which you have more interest.. In which field you can excel yourself properly.. Only then you will get success..

If you have interest in your field and you want to gather more knowledge in your field then go for M.E course..
After that you can also go for research in your field..

And if you have interest in management field then you can opt. for MBA course.
After completion of MBA course you will get a job in management field which will in turn give you a better designation and also a better salary package..

So, you can go for any of them...
But I will suggest you not to go for M.Sc course..
Because M.Sc course does not have any bright future prospect..

All the best.
24th September 2011, 09:22 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between MBA, M.Sc and ME being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?

Dear friend,
You are a student of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering.
You can go for the options as you mentioned but all of them are different in their own ways:
1. MBA-if you want to join the management of any company.
2. M.Sc-to specialize yourself in a particular subject.
3. M.E.-This will be the most convenient option for you as you are a student of this field.
So, I will like to suggest you to go for M.E.
All the very best.
30th September 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

should i do MBA after the completion of my engineering or first get trained for three (or) four years n so after my engineering?
11th February 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehamay ganguly View Post
dear friend,
It is totally depend upon personal interest..
You should go for a field in which you have more interest.. In which field you can excel yourself properly.. Only then you will get success..

If you have interest in your field and you want to gather more knowledge in your field then go for M.E course..
After that you can also go for research in your field..

And if you have interest in management field then you can opt. for MBA course.
After completion of MBA course you will get a job in management field which will in turn give you a better designation and also a better salary package..

So, you can go for any of them...
But I will suggest you not to go for M.Sc course..
Because M.Sc course does not have any bright future prospect..

All the best.
i want to know that which course can give me a proper scope(ME OR MBA) and opportunity
12th March 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

can we directly study MBA after doing mechanical engineer?or we want do any extra courses for studying MBA? PLEASE REPLY ME
20th May 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

iam completing degree(maths,physics,chemistry)which is the better choice MBA,MCA,MSC?MBA course easy or not for Bsc students please discuss this question?
20th May 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

iam complete Bsc(maths,physics,chemistry)students which is the better choice MBA,MCA,MSC?MBA course easy or not for bsc students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?