23rd September 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Chemistry Teacher after graduating?

i m graguate now and i want to become a chemistry teacher?...pelase tell me

18th September 2012, 01:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Chemistry Teacher after graduating?

Graduation in Chemistry is necessary to become a chemistry teacher. Along with this, B.Ed degree is also essential for the same. Try to attain 50% marks in B.Sc to pursue B.Ed. On qualifying B.Ed, you will be able to apply for teaching posts in both private and public schools. For teaching posts in public schools TET exams need to be attended.
25th November 2012, 11:44 PM
priyadarshini patnaik

Hello Friends ,
To become a chemistry teacher ,it is necessary for the candidate to complete the graduation with Chemistry.
The candidates who are intrested to join teaching line as their career can go for B.ED(Bachelor of education) or any equivalent teacher's training.After completion of B.ED one can join as a Teacher in Primary or High Schools.
B.ed colleges in India are spread all over the country.IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is one of them.You can join this program through Entrance exam. The selection procedure purely based on merit basis.
So,B.ED training is the best option for you to built your career as a chemistry Teacher.
All The Best.
30th November 2012, 09:45 PM
Viraj0013

Graduation in Chemistry is necessary to become a chemistry teacher.

Along with this, B.Ed degree is also essential for the same.

Try to attain 50% marks in B.Sc to pursue B.Ed. On qualifying B.Ed, you will be able to apply for teaching posts in both private and public schools.

For teaching posts in public schools TET exams need to be attended.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?