3rd September 2010, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Scope of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry after M.Pharm and B.Pharm

sir!!!!!
i have passed B.PHARM this year and got admission in M.PHARM.
I didn't qualify GPAT exam and i want to do PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry so what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  2. What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management?
  3. Scope of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry after M.Pharm and B.Pharm
  4. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  5. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Institutes offering PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry to M.Pharmacy postgraduate in Southern India?
  8. Information about Part Time PhD in Pharmaceutical related topics?
  9. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  10. Can I study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in Abroad being a Pharmaceutical Chemistry postgraduate?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry if completed M.Pharma in Quality Assurance?
  12. What is the scope of government job after B.Sc chemistry honors?
  13. M-pharm or pharm-D or MS abroad after B-pharmacy?
  14. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  15. Last date to apply for M.Pharm course?
  16. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  17. How important it is to do M.Pharm. after B.Pharm? Salaries and jobs after just B.Pham? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best stream available in M.Pharm for a B.Pharm candidate -- [New]
4th September 2010, 12:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of PhD in pharmaceutical chemistry after M.Pharm and B.Pharm

PhD holders in pharmaceutical companies generally take up teaching profession or go for research and development. Large pharmaceutical industries employ them as quality managers for analyzing the quality of their products. You can find opportunities in public sectors also like in the department of health, agriculture sector, defense etc.
11th September 2010, 11:26 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii..
after M.Tech u can take the recharch job and also many PUS take M.TECh holders..

good luck..
1st October 2010, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
I complete the course of M.pharm in pharmaceutical chemistry, but result is awaited .can i give entrance exam for Phd.
Which exam give me styfund whil doing Phd.
31st October 2010, 09:50 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

hi friend,

Research and Teaching are the two foremost avenues ,Since you have not indicated whether you are indeed interested in teaching which is what you are doing at the moment. If you are, then the thing to do is to look for options in better colleges or universities.
On the other hand, research interests you, you might look to switching over to industrial research. You must also probably be aware that there are several CSIR labs where Pharmacy is one of the thrust areas. These include the Center for Bio-Chemical Technology, Delhi; Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow; Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, Kolkata, etc. From your question it seems that you are also probably seeking greater monetary rewards in which case an intelligent switch to a research job in industry might be the right steppingstone. Pharmaceutical industry is a multi-faceted field, which opens up a wide range of options in pure research as well as commercial applications.
24th November 2010, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

What to do for admission in mbbs if got low percentage in 12th science result
22nd December 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying my pg in chemistry m.pharm can i get job in industry r&d.please give reply.
30th January 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in m.pharm II yr in QUALITY ASSURANCE plz teell me the various entrance exam for p.hd or should i try net exam?
31st January 2011, 07:21 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend.........
the scope of the PHd in pharmaceutical chemistry after M pharm and B pharm is very wide .....
you can go for the research field for the discovery of the new medicines of you can take up the teaching profession .....
or even you can be recruited by some medical firms as manager there.....

so best of luck.....
28th March 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a M.PHARMACY graduate. i want to study MBBS. What is the procedure.
12th May 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

is mpharm and msc pharmaceutical chemistry have the same value?? is it good to join msc pharmaceutical chemistry after b.pharmacy or i have to prefer only m.pharm
31st May 2011, 11:00 AM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

PhD holders in pharmaceutical companies generally take up teaching profession or go for research and development. Large pharmaceutical industries employ them as quality managers for analyzing the quality of their products. You can find opportunities in public sectors also like in the department of health, agriculture sector, defense etc.
17th September 2011, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

why you take admission in m pharm pharmaceutical chemistry?
23rd April 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir
i want to do phd from pharmaceutical chemistry part time please tell me the name of the university in Uttar pradesh
offering phd in pharmaceutical chemistry
11th October 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

sir..iam interested in research feild, now iam studing m pharm pharmaceutical chemistry, i also want to complete ph.d in same subject, my quatn is... what are the indutrys are there providindg R&D jobs? and what is the future scope for this subject.... n a vary much intersted in invention of new moleculs.. pls show me the proper way to reach y life goal.... thank u ????????????????
14th November 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

msc clinical research students also eligible to the ph.D pharmaceutical chemistry?
19th December 2014, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I am in 1st year qa.after completing this course am I able to pursue phd in pharmaceutical chemistry or not?
20th March 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing phd in pharmaceutical chemistry after msc in organic chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?