23rd September 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Job in Railways being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE?

now i am studying BE 3rd yr cse dept.I dont got interest to get job in software companies.because i like to get job in railways.can u help me? please

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in railways after passing B.Tech CSE of 3rd semester
  2. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
  3. What are the job opportunities for CSE engineers in Railways? How can I get into Railways while doing my final year in B.E CSE?
  4. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  5. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  6. Which job will suit me after B.Tech in CSE? Can I get a job in Banks and Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to prepare for Civils being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in CSE?
  8. Which subjects should I choose for Civils pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  10. How to get job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE?
  11. Can I get a job after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  12. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. How to get a job in railway after passing B.Tech CSE?
  14. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  15. Can I do maths honors after pursuing B.Tech in CSE -- [New]
  16. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
  17. What to do to change from ME to CSE branch being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in ME?
  18. How can I get Job in IRS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in CSE? How to apply for those Jobs?
24th September 2011, 01:42 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Job in Railways being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE?

The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and the Central Government conducts the railway recruitment examinations for various posts.

for more visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in

The examinations are:

1:Special Class Railway Apprentices(SCRA) Examination
for that exam:
a)you should complete 10+2 and Bachelor degree with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50%.

b)your age should be between 17 – 21 years .

2:Railway Officers Examination for the post of-

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)

Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables etc

for that exam you should have bachelor degree with 10+2 level science stream.
30th October 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Job in Railways being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in CSE?

sir i want to become a income tax officer.sir i don't the syllabus .
1st November 2011, 12:57 AM
blizard

Yes,
Dear friend,
youare eligible for railway jobs being a candidate of 3rd year student in CSE.
10th November 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir ,am I eligible to appear in railways test during my second year of b.tech in cse?
25th March 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

how can i get the syllabus and entrance exam forms
21st April 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Which of these courses BE/b Tech offer more job opportunities?
25th November 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Im doing B.E CSE 3rd year,may i eligible for UPSC examination
3rd April 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir iam student of b.tech vIth sem in computer science can i apply for entrance exam of railway ,i am a girl please give me all details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?