24th September 2011, 02:00 PM

Which jobs should I apply under government sector to study B.Tech ECE?

I study btech(ece)4th year. which jobs apply under goverment sector

1st October 2011, 12:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which jobs should I apply under government sector to study B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Hi
Me too studying same like you . I know few things about these government job opportunities through examination.

I'll explain about them in detail. Read it with concentration.

As of now. You lost golden opportunity to get into army job technical with UES
yes friend ,
UES : University Entry Scheme.

This would have get you an defense job if you have noted the UES notification in June 2011.

The technical applicants i.e., Engineers of final year B.Tech are called upon to apply for this job. in the June 2011.
Don't worry,
you may apply it next year.

To know more about this Click here

IES : Indian Engineering Service.

This is one of the great opportunity for Every B.Tech student to become an Government Engineering officer.
It will be always great if you are serving nation with your studies from the past 20 years. right from LKG to PG.

But a condition for this is you should have high subject knowledge.

IAS/IPS so on. All India Civil Services.

you can appear for a common entrance exam called UPSC Civil service exam to become any one of the desired officer.

To know more about above two Government jobs Click here
BHEL Engineer trainee job.

This is one of the government job. which pays you high like a software company. If you are deserved only.
As per latest news it has invited applications from young engineers to apply for Engineer trainee job.
take a look at it.

Only condition here for this job is you have to appear and get qualified in GATE entrance exam i.e., GATE 2012

To know more about this Click here
BSNL JTO Job.

This is one of the secured Government job which will invite application after a notification by them.
The candidates like you have to clear the entrance examination and qualify for the personal interview.
to know more about BSNL JTO Click here
and these are the few of the exams which I know for which you are eligible.
there are lot more government jobs.
like Groups,HAL,AFCAT etc., etc.,

anyways one final word is either it may be a private sector job or Govt sector job . Only hardwork will sustain your position for your career progressions.

This is all I want to inform about your query.

Regards
1st October 2011, 04:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which jobs should I apply under government sector to study B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in ECE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

The another govt jobs are UPSC exam and BANK PO exam.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS , CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

Thanks
11th February 2012, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which jobs should I apply under government sector to study B.Tech ECE?

best institutes with placement for ece students in hyd
9th May 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech 3rd year e.c.e.am i eligible to any competitive exam or can i get any job before completion of my 4th year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?