24th September 2011, 08:15 PM
prasannakumar.modalavalas

How to apply for core jobs while in final year?

how can apply for the cor jobs &final year students is applied for the core jobs

Related Questions:
  1. Any core side jobs for B.Tech ECe students? Where and how can I apply for it?
  2. How to apply for jobs in core companies like LG, Videocon, Samung, Sony as a fresher after final year Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get a job in core companies after completion of EEE with 75% marks? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?
  5. Can I apply for jobs while studying in final year of B.Tech IT?
  6. How to get Jobs in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  7. How to get a job in core company? I am studying final year B.E in ECE
  8. Am i eligible to apply for any core company? I am a final year student
  9. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  10. What are the jobs in Airforce after B.Tech?
  11. How to apply for any private core company after securing 55% marks? I am a B.E final year student from electrical branch
  12. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I apply for government jobs after completing final year engineering in IT?
  14. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  15. How to join core field? I am doing pre final year
  16. Government jobs being in final year of MA and having 33 years of age?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for B.Tech ECE fresher with 60%?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Bank exams while pursing the B.Tech final year course?
25th April 2012, 08:48 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for core jobs while in final year?

dear friend,

yes, final year students have a great advantage of applying for various public sector and private sector jobs before the completion of their graduation.bur your did not mention what is your stream?
As you are from ECE stream you'll find some of the core jobs that would be of great help. Some of the companies are BHEL, NTPC, BSNL, ECIL, BEL, etc....
From 2012 companies have started to recruit students based on GATE score which will be an added advantage as it will open an option of getting job if not you can use the score and get admission into M.Tech in a good reputed college. The companies that participated by allowing GATE 2012 score are BHEL, NTPC, IOCL, Power Grid. From these majority of the ones recruit ECE students as well.
Some of the private companies or IT MNC's conduct registration and collect the data of students and short list students based on their cut off range and good percentage of the candidates for further rounds.
Apart from these core companies and private jobs you can also apply for Civil services jobs such as IAS/IPS/IES, CDS, Banking sector jobs, research jobs in ISRO, BARC, DRDL, etc.... But these jobs have to be applied only after completion of B.Tech while the above mentioned jobs can be applied during the final year of graduation.
What ever may be the recruitment or placement you must keep in mind a few things i.e 65% or more aggregate in Graduation till date for being eligible to apply, good technical and communication skills to get a good job.

ALL THE BEST.................
25th April 2012, 01:24 PM
totheshadowofevil

i think you forgot to mention your branch of study. it depends on your course. if you belong to Information Technology we have many core companies like infosys, tcs,...etc. you can apply directly to them or through campus recruitment
16th November 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am mechanical engineering final year student how to apply MNC in mechanical area company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?