25th September 2011, 01:55 AM
soumyajain369

Should I sit for placements after B.E EC or go for MBA?

i am doing engineering from ec branch and in final year.now i am confused whether i should sit in placements or go for po.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities in HR in future? HR and Marketing combination good for future?
  2. Will I be eligible to sit for placements while in final year engineering?
  3. Can I sit for CAPTGEMINI company placements after having 54% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 67% in BCA
  4. Can a student get a job in Top Software Company with low CGPA and history of arrears?
  5. Am I eligible to sit for placements in companies after scoring 82% in 10th, 56% in 12th, 84% in B.Tech
  6. Is IPU a good university to do MBA? How good are the placements?
  7. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  8. Process to get admision in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  10. What type of job I would be able to get after completion of BA course?
  11. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  12. What will be the salary for the candidates after completion of LLB and CS? Does this good of doing MBA for better placements?
  13. Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further? -- [New]
  14. What are the options available after B.Tech other than MBA and M.Tech?
  15. Will I be eligible for Infosys campus placement if I had 1 history of arrears?
  16. Is the certificate provided for internship training is useful for campus placements?
  17. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  18. Which is better between MBA and PGDM for Banking or Government Jobs? Which provides better placements?
28th December 2011, 01:42 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I sit for placements after B.E EC or go for MBA?

If you wish to opt for a job then sit for placements to get jobs and if you wish to increase your professional qualification then opt for the MBA course. I suggest you that if you have time to study more and dont have any obligation to do job now then its advisable to opt for your MBA as it will enhance your chances for a better job in near future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?