4th September 2010, 10:27 PM
anand shelke

Can i change my college in 2nd year while studying in Nashik?

sir i am shelke anand.right now i have taken admiision in nashik.can i change my coolege in sec year.i am in degree.or can i able change coolege right now

Related Questions:
25th September 2011, 07:14 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i change my college in 2nd year while studying in Nashik?

dear friend,

Yes my friend, you are very much eligible to change your collage in 2nd year. But one thing that your admission fees and one year tusion fees and other costs all will go in vain.
If you have no problem in your Economic condition then you can do this.

Besides this, One year gap will create in your carrier life. If you have any carrier gap in your educational life previously then this gap which you want to make will be very crucial for you. You will face problem when you will go for any job because any company does not wants such a candidate having a carrier gap of 2 years.

So choose your own decision as you wish.

all the best.
25th September 2011, 07:15 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can i change my college in 2nd year while studying in Nashik?

dear friend,

Yes my friend, you are very much eligible to change your collage in 2nd year. But one thing that your admission fees and one year tusion fees and other costs all will go in vain.
If you have no problem in your Economic condition then you can do this.

Besides this, One year gap will create in your carrier life. If you have any carrier gap in your educational life previously then this gap which you want to make will be very crucial for you. You will face problem when you will go for any job because any company does not wants such a candidate having a carrier gap of 2 years.

So choose your own decision as you wish.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?