25th September 2011, 04:24 PM
r1489

How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?

my name is dilip ,, my birth place is rajasthan . but i am living in gujarat for last 20 year ... and i have completed my study ( s.s.c, h.s.c. and college ) in gujarat state ..and now i have gujarat state domicile certificate .. so can i give any exam for local goverment's jobs including panchayat ......please rplyyyyyyy

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs if I was born in Rajasthan but have Gujarat Domicile certificate?
  2. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  3. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. Am I eligible to get government jobs in Maharashtra if completed Graduation and MBA from Rajasthan?
  6. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  8. How to get domicile of Karnataka to apply for state Government jobs while working with Central Government?
  9. Whether a candidate is required to submit Domicile certificate for GUJCET if completed 10th from outside Gujarat?
  10. How can i get domicile of Karnataka for applying for state jobs?
  11. Can I apply for Gujarat Domicile Certificate after completing 8th to 11th standard from CBSE Ahmedabad?
  12. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  13. Is domicile certificate demanded by private companies as well? -- [New]
  14. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  15. Whether a candidate becomes Domicile of Gujarat if pursue 12th from Gujarat State Board?
  16. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  17. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  18. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
26th January 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?

I want to obtain domicile certificate. I want to know what documents I have to carry with me and what is the procedure. From where I can get the form
11th April 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the Gujarat State Domicile Certificate? Can I give any exam for local government jobs including Panchayat?

how to get domicile certificate of gujarat
12th October 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

can my daughter get a domicile certificate for gujarat? she completed her education from V to X in gujarat and we have our own house in gujarat. she has done her XI and XII from maharashtra.
12th October 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

done education in gujarat from 2006 to 2012 year and have land in gujarat
25th February 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I born in Gujarat. . .studied upto Std/ 12th in Gujarat. . .completed my medical graduation from Karnataka.
Am I eligible to get domicile of Gujarat or not. . . .?

from where can I have gujarat domicile eligibility rules ?
20th December 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am staying in Gujarat since Nov 2006. my son has completed 10th & 12th from Gujarat.Can I get domicile certificate for my son ?
16th January 2015, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

my name is umesh singh ,, my birth place is uttar pradesh . but i am living in gujarat for last 32 year ... and i have completed my study ( s.s.c, h.s.c. and iti ) in gujarat state ..and now i have gujarat state domicile certificate .. so can i give any exam for local goverment's jobs including panchayat ......please rplyyyyyyy
25th April 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How many years are require to get domicile certificate from gujarat? and if any law or rule is enforced in gujarat for domicile, then guide me to know more about that rule or law
29th November 2018, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I am central government employee posted in Gujarat since 4 years but my residential address is from chattisgarh.Am I eligible for domicile certificate from Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?