26th September 2011, 07:21 PM
maybelle

Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?

i am in cbse 10th standard. if i appear for school conducted board exam (school board), can i get admission in 11th standard in a gujarat board school?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  2. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  3. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  5. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
  6. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  7. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have failed in 11th standard? -- [New]
  12. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  14. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  15. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  17. Is it possible to change school in 12th standard? What is the procedure followed?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
21st November 2013, 08:08 PM
Nitishbadgujer
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?

yes, but eligibility certificate is require from both board headquater.......
11th July 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I want one suggestion. My son had passed 10th in March-2014 and he got admission in 11th in Juj-2014 in science stream state board. He has completed his study up to 2nd semester and he got E grade. Can he get readmission in 11th science in other school based on SSC ? Please advise me.
23rd March 2018, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, Is it possible to take admission for girl in 11th std in Gujarat board and so please give me full information for any category for girls in Indian Army and at which place is your hostel and schools are there in Gujarat because i want to join Indian Army any how and in any condition so please give me full information please. so please send me reply on this no. 8866565297
30th March 2018, 12:57 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission into 11th standard of Gujarat Board affiliated school.

For seeking admission, you will have to submit attested copies of your marksheet of 10th, passing certificate and Migration certificate.

In addition, you will have to pass appear for entrance test of 11th standard.

Questions of entrance test will be asked from 10th standard that you had passed recently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?