26th September 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?

Please get us information regarding the list of universtities and their contact details for P hd in Astrology. The student has alredy completed M a in
Astrology. Wanted to do Phd. in Astrology. List of Universities in India offering Phd programme in Astrology is requested

4th December 2011, 10:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?

Hello friend,
In India, at this point of time, there are not many institutions which offers P.hd in Astrology but among the few,Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Vedic Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur is one of the institutes which offers the course.
For more information regarding the course, please refer to the official website of the institute.
5th June 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?

I AM POST VISHRAD .WHAT CAN I DO P.HD IN ASTROLOGY.MY QUALIFICATION IS BSC . MA
MY EMAIL ADDRESS [email protected]
13th September 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I finished M.A., astrology in annamalai university this year (2013) Now i want to do phd., in astrolgy. I required information about the phd., i astro programme
6th January 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

What will be the benefits of M.A Astrology & Ph.D. I am basically B.E, But have lot of Interest in changing my career in Astrology.
6th January 2014, 08:22 PM
aravas2014

Pranams,
What will be the benefits of M.A Astrology & Ph.D. I am basically B.E, But have lot of Interest in changing my career in Astrology.
6th January 2014, 08:27 PM
aravas2014

4th August 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Annamalai University conduct M.A., B.A., Advanced Diploma in Astrology, Diploma in Astrology in Tamil Medium. These courses are very useful, very simple,easy to understand. any one can become an eminent Astrologer.
23rd October 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir, I have developed own software of kundli and kundlil matching in gujarati and have in use since 1992.Till date I have prepared minimum 1,50,000 horoscope and 385000 match making. I have also prepared ten years ephimeries for the year 1941 to 1950 with daily harshal,neptune and pluto.I have also prepared spashta lagna and dasam bhav. I am doing astrology since 1978 and have experience of 36 year.I want to get ph.d. in astrology. My main address is [email protected].
23rd November 2014, 09:22 PM
Maheshchhander

I successfully completed M.A.(Astrology) from PSTU, Hyderabad and M.A.(Vedic Astrology) from OU, Hyderabad. Now i am interested to do Ph.D. in Astrology. So, please give the list of universities and their contract details, at the earliest.
Thanking You,
Yours faithfully,
Maheshchhander
(always student in Astrology)
1st February 2015, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I have done KP (Kishnmurthy paddhatti) Jyotish VIDYA VACHASPATHI, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Alankar. I wish to do more research and get PHd in astrology. Please mail me the details here - [email protected]

Thanks and Regards
Anupriya Desai
15th April 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

sir I have passed10 2in commerce from pune university but now I want to apply for ph.d in astrology. sir Pl tell me for 10 2commerce passed candidate is eligible for PhD in astrology &from where.my name is sameer &my email I.d. is [email protected] Pl.send me the details email of available universities who providing PhD in astrology for 10 2 passed candidates.and airing for your reply.
15th June 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravas2014 View Post
Pranams,
i
I am a teacher in Govt J H S uttrakhand Iam M A in Sanskrit from HNB Garwal university with 72% marks I belong brahman family astrology is our mean occupation I had already read garhlagav muhurtchintamani virhadjatak nikanti jatakalankar etc. IWant to do Phd in jyotish by crrosspondent.Please ans my quaries Om Prakash Thapliyal Villege Brahaman Thala Ditt Chamoli Uttrakhand 9411355809
8th August 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I DR. P. C. BISHAYEE , M.SC .PH.D, B.ED, COMPLETED COUNSELLING PG DIPLOMA COURSE (1 YEAR), JYOTISH SHASTRI, & JYOTISH SIDDHANTA SHASTRI MEMBER OF FEDERATION OF INDIN ASTROLOGERS HAVING EXPERIENCE IN ASTROLOGY ABOUT MORE THEN 25 YEARS NOW A STUDIES 2-YEARS COURSE IN TAGORE RESEARCH,CALCUTTA (CENTRAL GOVT. INSTITUTE) DESIRE TO SUBMIT THE PH.D. THESIS UPON R. N. TAGORE TOPIC ''THE EFFECT OF STARS & PLANETS UPON THE LIFE, WORwKS & WRITINGS OF GRUDEB RABINDRA TAGORE'' IN MY SELF GUIDANCE AM I ILLEGIBLE ? if yes please informed me in details what i have to do now [email protected] mob-08902727101
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?