27th September 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Which subject should an MBA (Marketing and Finance) graduate opt for NET exams?

Hi, I have done MBA in Marketing and Finance and now I want to qualify NET,but I am not able to choose my subjects as I don't know which subjects are being offered in management. So please help me with that.

Related Questions:
8th March 2012, 04:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject should an MBA (Marketing and Finance) graduate opt for NET exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have done MBA in Marketing and Finance and now I want to qualify NET,but I am not able to choose my subjects as I don't know which subjects are being offered in management. So please help me with that.
Candidates who have completed Master of Business Administration, with specialization in any specific area, are only eligible to appear for "Management" in the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship conducted by University Grant Commission.

The minimum percentage of marks required in the masters degree examination, to be considered eligible for the test is 55% for candidates belonging to general and OBC category and 50% for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.

The syllabus of "Management" in the National Eligibility Test is as follows:

Management - Syllabus
3rd December 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should an MBA (Marketing and Finance) graduate opt for NET exams?

Hi, I have done MBA in Marketing and Finance and now I want to write NET exam, so can u tel me the date of registration and date of exam?
18th March 2013, 01:10 PM
harshjiya

Can i give NET/SET exam after doing MBA in Retail Management from SNDT University with 65%?
2nd April 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hey guys plz help, Can i opt accounts after having MBA in Finance and Marketing.
6th December 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

i am prasant MBA in Marketing Mangement with 75 % from SMU and also MA in public administration with 59% now i am 30 matter is that dear community i wants to pursue to UGC NET exam in HRM and Labour Welfare also interested for a Phd in the same but confused about my eligibility
so please help me give the guidances and strategy for it. weather some other exam is conducted for lectureship for concerned state along with NET currently i am working as a Hr sector.

yours
prasanta mohapatra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?