27th September 2011, 01:47 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(1st Prof.) General Human Anatomy Exam _ Download Previous Years Question Papers

Baba Farid University of Health and Science offers high campus facility with standard education techniques to its students. The university set up an examination of General Human Anatomy Papers for the B.D.S students. After completing this paper one should have proper knowledge about fundamental genetics and principle of anthropology. The paper deals with a maximum of 70 marks and the time duration allotted to every student to attempt all the question is three hours. There are all total of two parts in which the entire questions are distributed. There are medium, short notes and long answer type questions asked in this paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/baba-farid-...natomy-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(2nd Prof.) General and Dental Pharmacology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 1st Prof. Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pharmacology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology- B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) E.N.T. Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  11. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.P.T. (1st Prof.) Anatomy Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  15. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Microbiology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 1st Prof. Anatomy-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 2nd Prof.-Pathology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pathology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th September 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(1st Prof.) General Human Anatomy Exam _ Download Previous Years Question Papers

sir i am mo sarwar my intermediate mark obtained pht-54,che-51,bio-48and eng-38,
sir, may i appear in bhu pmt examination
1st January 2013, 12:41 AM
unjund

Default Hey, do you think it is me?

I was recently reading a book about how to cope with overwhelming emotions and it read, "If you're in a painful situation and your emotions are going to overwhelm you and possibly make things worse, then often it's best just to leave." This reminded me of the many times I've left a party, a camping trip, a get together with family, or a friends house because I suddenly became profoundly depressed, with a sickening ache deep in my stomach. I would feel an almost uncontrollable urge to cry, but if I was unable to get away I would just shut myself out from everyone else and be silent, saying I was tired if someone asked if I was okay. Many times I have said goodnight to retreat to my room and cry. It is this side of me that I am ashamed of and have always tried to hide. To this day I hide my depression from my friends and sometimes family, so that I can have normal relationships with people and not be given special treatment. I feel shy and embarrassed in public, it is hard for me to look people in the eyes. When someone who cares asks me whats wrong I can't be real because I would be too emotional. I want so much to be close but I'm afraid and ashamed of who I am. I feel inadequate and unwanted. I feel like no one would want to be with someone insecure, hurt, and depressed. I keep finding out how much depression has been affecting every aspect of my life and been the driving force behind my biggest problems. It makes me want to feel like I'm a victim and its not my fault, and to forgive myself. For some reason I continue to feel like I am fundamentally flawed and should be rejected. I crave having a girlfriend to hold me and to be close to, and I feel ashamed of this desire, like it is childish or taboo. I do not feel like I am Okay the way I am, and even though I am aware of all the ways my thinking is flawed I haven't been able to feel differently. I can't lead a normal life when I feel like crying every day.

Thanks - Gareth Ackanowledge
7th October 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(1st Prof.) General Human Anatomy Exam _ Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am mo sarwar my intermediate mark obtained pht-54,che-51,bio-48and eng-38,
sir, may i appear in bhu pmt examination
no
as the percentage required to appear for the exam is 50%
overall as well as in each subject
as you have less than 50% in bio and english you are not eligible to give the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?