27th September 2011, 03:52 AM
durga143kona

Which are the AICTE approved mechanical institutes?

sir my name is durga prasad i am working in L&t as a safety supervioer i want to do mechanical diploma i am confuseing to chose a mechanical institutes plz help me and tell me the which is haveing AICTE approved institutes

Related Questions:
  1. How to check Bihar Polytechnic Application Form Status?
  2. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  3. How to do B.Tech in mechanical by distance? List of AICTE approved distance engineering institutes in India?
  4. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  6. Contact details of concerning person of AICTE approved institutes?
  7. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  8. List of institutes or colleges which are approved by AICTE?
  9. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  10. Details of AICTE approved institute in Orissa? Fee structure and procedure?
  11. List of distance education universities approved by AICTE in which i can do mechanical engineering?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Pharmacy course in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How many M.Pharm colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  15. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  16. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  17. List of M.Pharma colleges in AP providing stipend for the rank of 3438?
  18. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
27th February 2012, 09:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the AICTE approved mechanical institutes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by durga143kona View Post
sir my name is durga prasad i am working in L&t as a safety supervioer i want to do mechanical diploma i am confuseing to chose a mechanical institutes plz help me and tell me the which is haveing AICTE approved institutes

It would have been better if you had mentioned regarding your region of choice, since there are number of Institutes which are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and offers diploma in Mechanical Engineering. However here are the list of some of those institutes:

Sraddha College of Diploma in Engineering and Technology- Andhra Pradesh
Vikas Politechnic College- Andhra Pradesh
Assam Engineering Institute
Millia Polytechnic-Bihar
Buddha Institute of Technology-Bihar
Chandigarh College of engineering and technology
Guru Tegh Bahadur Polytechnic Institute-Delhi
VPMP Polytechnic-Gujrat
Haryana Applied College of Management and Engineering
SS college of Polytechnic-Haryana

For further information refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institutes.
24th May 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the AICTE approved mechanical institutes?

are private universities approved by AICTE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?