6th September 2010, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?

sir,
i am a B.SC I.T graduate .i wish to work in european countries like canada and USA BUT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.PLS HELP ME.PLS TELL ME HOW TO SEARCH CONFIDENTIAL AND HIGH PAYING JOBS IN CANADA AND USA

Related Questions:
  1. Can I work in European countries after completing BSc Tourism and Hotel management? -- [New]
  2. What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?
  3. Which country have scope for MS in Civil?
  4. What is the procedure to pursue MDS in abroad with scholarship
  5. How to work in USA after completing BSc Microbiology?
  6. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. After completing B.Tech is it possible to get a job in countries like US, England, Germany and Canada?
  8. Can I get a Chef De Partie position in Cananda after graduating from IHM Kolkata or work experience is mandatory?
  9. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  10. Can't we work in US or UK after doing MS there?
  11. What should I do to study Post Graduation in Abroad being a Hotel Management graduate?
  12. Which country should I apply for doing masters in Electronics Engineering?
  13. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  14. Which one is best among IELTS, CAT, SAT, GRE and GMAT?
  15. What's the best way to get an admission in MS in USA or Canada so that I may get spouse visa easily?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA or European countries if I have the certificate from NIOS?
  17. How can I get job in abroad after completing bsc nursing 4th year
  18. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
2nd June 2011, 02:27 PM
abhijeet kumar sinha

Default Re: How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?

hello.............sir first of all you complete your B.SC IT and whn you comliting this at that time strong your english and talk to in english frequently and
after complilete B.SC IT youfirst job in india m gain experiance so that it will help you to work in European countries ok Best of luck.
23rd October 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?

Respected Sir,
I have done M.Sc in Physics with specialization in High energy Physics. I want to get a job in USA,UK etc.Can you tell me the procedure.
My email id is [email protected]

Thanks,

Sachin upadhyay
24th November 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I APPLY IN CANDA FOR STUDY.THE GOVERNMENT HELP VISA OF STUDY.PLEASE HELP ME.ISTUDY IN BS.IT.MY NAME ARSLAN RAZA.I LIVE IN CITY GUJRAT OF TOWN LANGRIAL
27th September 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

hello hello??? do u know which r european countries?? canada is not european country and USA means united states of america.. i think before u should do proper research on the country u would like to go..
thank u..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?