6th September 2010, 06:42 PM
sumitkanojia

DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?

Hello Everyone
Myself Sumit.I am doing B.com final.I have heard form so many sources about the scope of courses conducted by DOEACC especially a course named "O" level course.so would you please tell me the detailed procedure of this course(O level course) as well as fees structure,course duration,the areas where the ranking of this course is considered and the centre from where i can do this course..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get direct admission in 'A' Level of DOEACC Course in Ahmadabad?
  2. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  3. DOEACC, B Level Course, Data Structure through C Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How can I join Indian Army after completing B.Level? I am doing DOEACC O level structure
  5. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  6. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  7. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  8. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  10. Duration, Fee structure and admission procedure for B.Ed course?
  11. DOEACC C Level Course Data Structure through C Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
  13. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  15. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  17. Fee structure and Duration for CS course? Subjects included in CS course? Procedure to join this course?
  18. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
8th September 2010, 11:56 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

Default Re: DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?

hi...
u can.join it in any of the computer institution near your location which offers it.

the course duration and fee structure may differ.

good luck.
9th September 2010, 01:43 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?

Dear Friend,

Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) is a very good subject which is the main activity program by AICTE( All India Council for Technical Education).

The DOEACC offers four level courses:
1:'O' level a Foundation level,
2:'A' level an Advanced Diploma level,
3:'B' level an MCA level and
4:'C' level an M.Tech level in computer science.

DOEACC 'O' level course details

For the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government, DOEACC starts from O-level as the Foundation Course.

1>>Eligibility:
i)The willing student should pass the 10+2 or 10+ITI course.
ii)for entrance test you should have Basic Qualification including the O-level course.

2>>Duration of the course: One Year.

3>>Prospects of the Course:
i)Programmer Assistant

ii)EDP Assistan

iii)Junior Programmer

iv)Console Operator

4>>you should keep in mind registration is a pre-requisite for appearing in a DOEACC examination and you can register at only one level at any point of time.

5>>The registration fee for the 'O' level exam is Rs. 50/-

for more details visit the official site:http://www.doe.gov.in/doeacc/doeacc.htm.

Good luck.
9th September 2010, 08:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

DOEACC is very popular since it is providing many job oriented courses, and is approved by the Ministry of communication by the Government. O level course offered by DOECC is equivalent to the foundation. Any candidate who has completed plus two can join for O level course offered by DOEACC. You have to pay Rs.500 as application fee to DOEACC payable at New Delhi. But the course fee differs according to the institute you join which offers the O level course.
6th October 2010, 02:03 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumitkanojia View Post
Hello Everyone
Myself Sumit.I am doing B.com final.I have heard form so many sources about the scope of courses conducted by DOEACC especially a course named "O" level course.so would you please tell me the detailed procedure of this course(O level course) as well as fees structure,course duration,the areas where the ranking of this course is considered and the centre from where i can do this course..
dear friend,

please go through doecc website and get the details.and clear your doubts.

good luck.
10th November 2010, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Hiii m Mansi...

M doing B.ComI year..next year m planning for giving bank exam.I have also planned to do MBA if not selected in bank..so i want to know that whether doing this course will help me in my career because in this C and visual basic and internet and web will be tought which i dont think will be helpful in bank exam or MBA...Please guide me.
9th January 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure for marks obtain to pass the xamz.
6th February 2011, 07:18 AM
xavi

hii

DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers
DOEACC is very popular since it is providing many job oriented courses, and is approved by the Ministry of communication by the Government. O level course offered by DOECC is equivalent to the foundation. Any candidate who has completed plus two can join for O level course offered by DOEACC. You have to pay Rs.500 as application fee to DOEACC payable at New Delhi. But the course fee differs according to the institute you join which offers the O level course.

good luck
7th February 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

can o level course be completed with 6 months ? what is fee for this
13th March 2011, 01:46 PM
opbasu

In assam,specially in guwahati,is there any good institute which offer doeacc B level course?
27th March 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

how to apply his doeacc 'o' level course duration of the 6 month and fee detail
1st April 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what is fees for o level course in shimla branch
18th April 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to get admission in 'o' levei courses?
14th May 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Total fees rupees
23rd May 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

about o level course detail with semester
15th June 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have completed my 12th class from vocational stream (health care sciences) and now i want to join this o level course . is there any entrance test ? and what was the fee structure, and i want to be in Chandigarh please tell me the institutes in Chandigarh.
26th June 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

mjhe doeacc intitute ka address chahiye location chanakya puri new delhi 110021
7th July 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

fees kitni hai yar
11th July 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

what is computer
14th July 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the total fee of DOEACC O LEVEL COURSE.
15th July 2011, 04:26 PM
fazlu
Member+

this is very popular since it is providing many job oriented courses, and is approved by the Ministry of communication by the Government. O level course offered by DOECC is equivalent to the foundation.
you can go for this ....
19th July 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How is this course help to get a job
30th July 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hiii m pintu tyagi

i want doeacc o level course i want to ragister as a direct student so what i do plz help
10th August 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know the procedure for marks obtain to pass the xamz.
simple study.....
1st September 2011, 10:36 PM
smartkhushbu verma

I am art sid student .My B.A is completed and I am also O level student what I do after O level complete?please suggest me?
18th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

where should i go for the doeacc o level course??? means where should i pay fee and get information of it?
18th September 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am from biology hindi side in 12th and wanted to pursue O,A,B,C level courses after i complete my 12th ,so do i stand under the eligible category?
19th September 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

the course fee wil be around 6k to 9k, may differ from institute to institute.
15th October 2011, 06:34 PM
opbasu

Depend upon institute whether govt or private
15th October 2011, 11:19 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) is a very good subject which is the main activity program by AICTE( All India Council for Technical Education).

The DOEACC offers four level courses:
1:'O' level a Foundation level,
2:'A' level an Advanced Diploma level,
3:'B' level an MCA level and
4:'C' level an M.Tech level in computer science.

For the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government, DOEACC starts from O-level as the Foundation Course.

1>>Eligibility:
ii)for entrance test you should have Basic Qualification including the O-level course.

i)Programmer Assistant

ii)EDP Assistan

iii)Junior Programmer

iv)Console Operator

4>>you should keep in mind registration is a pre-requisite for appearing in a DOEACC examination and you can register at only one level at any point of time.

for more details visit the official site:http://www.doe.gov.in/doeacc/doeacc.htm.

Thanks
23rd December 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that I am post gradutatin with M COM can I. Join A level doeacc computer course
What is the qualificatio to join A level course
6th January 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir ,

I m Sohilkhan From Ahmedabad (India). Sir u give me the Coures of DOEACC all level & all details of this course & structure & course duration & fees.
30th January 2012, 12:06 PM
swati_forum

1>>Eligibility:

i)Programmer Assistant

ii)EDP Assistan

iii)Junior Programmer

iv)Console Operator

2nd February 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

forms of o level course are available where ?
5th February 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear all Please go to Doeacc wesite and clear doubt
25th February 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR DOEACC O LEVEL EXAM ONLINE HOTA HAI YA OFF LINE ?
26th February 2012, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

sir
I Am Abbas Ali Haidari
From Nagpur
sir mujhe All types of Lavel KI All Information Dijiye jis se mere Doubts & query clear ho sake & Give Any Contact Number Of You & Yours Insititute & Give information of Fee Structure of All Lavels.
15th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir www.doeacc.edu.in site is opening so we want all course information and currently i am pursuing B.C.A from MDU.
19th March 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Is there any option of rechecking in doeacc o level exam ?
21st March 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to do o level in medicine , how much is the fees
29th March 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

fees is rs.12,000..nd seperately u wi hv to pay 1000 for registeration and 500 for library i.e for books...
they wl provide you all the books,bag and i-card etc..
and the duration of this course is one year..
11th April 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I WANT KNOW FEE STRUCTURE OF DOEACC O LEVEL COURSE YEAR WISE
10th September 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to do 'O' level course from doecee. What I do after when '0' level complete? How I am statisfied when 'O' level complete? Plz suggest me?
10th September 2012, 09:01 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,

1>>Eligibility:

i)Programmer Assistant

ii)EDP Assistan

iii)Junior Programmer

iv)Console Operator

regards
25th December 2012, 10:42 AM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: DOEACC O level course details: Procedure to join, fee structure, course duration, centers?

[QUOTE=sumitkanojia;190505]Hello Everyone
Myself Sumit.I am doing B.com final.I have heard form so many sources about the scope of courses conducted by DOEACC especially a course named "O" level course.so would you please tell me the detailed procedure of this course(O level course) as well as fees structure,course duration,the areas where the ranking of this course is considered and the centre from where i can do this

DEAR FRIEND,

DOEACC IS VERY GOOD INSTITUTE OF THE COMPUTER COURSE.

D.O.E.A.C.C STAND FOR DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS ACCREDIUITATION OF COMPUTER COURSE.

D.O.E.A.C.C MAINLY 4 COURSE.

I. O LEVEL

II. A LEVEL

III.B LEVEL

IV. C LEVEL.

CRITERIA :-
THE STUDENT MUST PASSED 10 WITH I.T.I OR 12 ANY STERAM.

GIVEN ENTRANCE EXAM FOR THE O LEVEL QUALIFICATION.

TIME PERIOD 1 YEAR

JOIN THIS COURSE YOU SHOULD REGISTER AND PAID 500/- RS

FOR THE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE LOG ON :-
http://www.doe.gov.in/doeacc/doeacc.htm.

with best wishes of Makes 25.
25th March 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi! I am Ratnesh prajapati,and I hv completed my b.com 2nd yr. and I want to know about the admission process in o level course@
15th May 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

hi i m sanjay, i have completed my B.tech in computer science and engineering. pls teel me am i equivalent to doeacc A level course.
3rd June 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

institute in noida of o level
5th June 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

please tell me o level course by doeacc in kanpur and what fee and full procedure and when exams and admission procedure

thanks
3rd October 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i want doeacc o lavel
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?