27th September 2011, 04:18 PM
vini02

Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?

Dear all,
I am about to complete my Master degree in HR subject. And have desire to do PhD in the same field. But one of my concerns is financial support by the universities to their students. So can you suggest me the following?
1) Good Universities in India providing Doctorate degree in HR with good stipend,
2) Good Universities of foreign providing Doctorate degree in HR with good stipend.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  2. Can universities in Abroad offer Stipend to study PhD in Physics? -- [New]
  3. List of universities offering Doctorate in Ayurvedic and Unani in India
  4. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  5. Universities abroad offering Masters and Doctorate degree in Vertebrate Paleontology? Which Universities give scholarship for the same?
  6. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  7. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  8. Which is the best university to do Ph.D providing handsome stipend?
  9. Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?
  10. List of good Pharma universities in abroad
  11. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  12. In which stream there is more scope between MSc Microbiology and MSc Chemistry? What are the pay scales for respective?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Sc in Biotechnology and MS in Genetics?
  14. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
  15. Can I do MBA after doing B.A in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities to seek admission in Marine Biology course in India and Abroad?
  17. Scope of Chemistry Honours in India as well as in abroad?
  18. What is the procedure to score good marks in SAT?
9th July 2012, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?

hai, iam shankar iam looking for phd in maths please give me information my mobile number 9700085459
24th March 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?

Sathyabama university will give stiphend to ph.d (management studies) scholar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?