27th September 2011, 04:31 PM
vini02

Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?

Dear all,
I am about to complete my masters in HR, n planning to do PhD in the same field. After completing studies my bigger concern is financial part.
So please guide me about,
1) Good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India,
2) Good universities providing the same in foreign countries, with their selection procedures.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  2. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  3. List of universities offering Doctorate in Ayurvedic and Unani in India -- [New]
  4. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
  5. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  6. Which exam to write to join MBA in the best institute in Tamilnadu? Books to be referred and how to prepare for it?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?
  8. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  9. Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation?
  10. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  11. How can I study further after 12th in Abroad?
  12. Universities or colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology in Ahmedabad?
  13. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
  14. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  15. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any master courses available in abroad for BSc graduates?
  17. Should I appear in TOEFL instead of GRE to study M.Tech in Abroad?
  18. What is the value of Indian Engineering Degree in foreign countries?
23rd September 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?

Please tell me the names of Indian & Foreign Universities which offer PhD Programme in HR with stipend? You may please post your reply at: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?