27th September 2011, 11:08 PM
Mantu sharma

How to prepare for the interview of PSU companies?

Sir i am not confident of the interview after qualifying written exam of psu's in btech in mech engg.i have no hobby. A general student .i want to improve myself.what should i do for this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get placed in BHEL after completion of B.E? I am a 3rd year B.E mechanical student in private engineering college in Indore
  2. Am I eligible for power grid, NTPC, BHEL after scoring 64.89%
  3. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the syllabus for PSU exam? Which companies will take PSU exam?
  5. When to start preparing for PSU in 2nd year or 3rd year? Which books should I refer for PSU exam? List of PSU companies for electrical engineering?
  6. How to prepare for PSU exam? Best books for PSU exam?
  7. Which marks are considered for PSUs - CPI or CGPA?
  8. List of companies to apply for core mechanical engineering jobs? How to prepare for the interview? -- [New]
  9. Does previous academic record matter in MBA placement? I have scored 60% in SSC and 49% in HSc
  10. Date of exams of PSU companies? How to apply for jobs in PSU companies?
  11. Which PSU companies are coming under electronics and telecommunication branch?
  12. Is it possible to prepare for PSU job exams on my own?
  13. Companies under PSU which offer recruitment through GATE?
  14. Should I take 1 year drop to prepare for PSUs along with M.Tech?
  15. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU?
  17. How to prepare for PSU exam after passing B.Tech Mechanical? Books to be referred for PSU examination?
  18. How to prepare for GK for PSU? Books to be referred for technical part and GK?
20th February 2012, 07:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the interview of PSU companies?

You should build up high level of confidence in order to succeed in the personal interview. First of all you should prepare a list regarding the questions which have the possibility to be asked in the interview. You should do a good research about the company for which you are attending the interview. You should also have an understanding about the recent happenings and also regarding the core subject area in which you are specialized in. If you join some coaching institutes they will provide training in this area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?