28th September 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What type of job can I get and how much will be the salary after having 10 years of experience of working in college library?

i am a graduate in arts (sociology hons.). also i am graduate in library and information scince.

I have 10 years of experience of working in a college library. i can work in IT- sector also.
Where and what type of job i can find and what will be my salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience?
  2. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  3. Availability of diploma in library course in Pune after passing 10th in commerce and 5 years of experience in Engineering college?
  4. How much salary can i earn after studying B.Pharmacy?
  5. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  6. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  7. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  8. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required?
  9. Whether experience of working in HCL Comnet will help me to get job in IEI as a Senior Technician?
  10. How much hike I can expect in TCS being a senior process associate? How to negotiate with HR of TCS?
  11. Textile related Government jobs for a 34 years old Fashion Technology graduate who has 10 years of working experience?
  12. What is the starting salaries offered to an aerospace engineer? -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities in NTPC, SAIL, BHEL or GAIL for PGDBM(HR) candidate who has working experience of 4.5 years?
  14. How can I get High Salary job being a B.Tech Computer Science Engineer and having 2 years of working experience as an Online Marketing Associate?
  15. Chances of job in IT field with experience in Non IT field?
  16. How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience?
  17. Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?
  18. Can I get a job in Railway after working as ex-serviceman with 28 years experience? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2011, 08:02 PM
Beready

Default Re: What type of job can I get and how much will be the salary after having 10 years of experience of working in college library?

hello friend,

i think that you should to go in a IT sector .
because that is the field where you can utilize your experience
and your knowledge and also get the salary as your expectation .
so good luck.
15th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Beready

Default Re: What type of job can I get and how much will be the salary after having 10 years of experience of working in college library?

hello friend,

i think that you should to go in a IT sector .
because that is the field where you can utilize your experience
and your knowledge and also get the salary as your expectation .
so good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?