29th September 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Date of MBA CET Exam in Nagpur? Eligibility criteria for this course? Where to get forms for this course?

please let me know about the eligibility and dates of MBA cet exam and places in Nagpur where I can get the forms and information about MBA.

1st October 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of MBA CET Exam in Nagpur? Eligibility criteria for this course? Where to get forms for this course?

respected sir, i m pranav sharma form nagpur(proper resident of raipur, chattisgarh) i m student of b.com final year in nagpur university, so please tell me the whole procedure that i need to fulfil for appearing in mba cet2011 and eligibility also..i have scored 49% in first year and 45% in second year and now i m in b.com final year. please send my answer to- [email protected] (please sir help me..thank you)
2nd October 2011, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Date of MBA CET Exam in Nagpur? Eligibility criteria for this course? Where to get forms for this course?

please let me know about the eligibility and dates of MBA cet exam and places in Nagpur where I can get the forms and information about MBA. Also tell me about the date of forms for MBA cet exam.
15th October 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.sc BIO Tech.and I wanna to do MBA in biotechnology so tell me the best colleges for MBA in biotechnology and about the examination
14th February 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Last date of mba cet
25th May 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

I scored 40% marks in open category can I do M.B.A
15th June 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I studied in BCA from periyar university salem, Tamilnadu so can i will do MBA from nagpur university
27th February 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i scored 42% marks in graduation and belong to reserved category can i do M.B.A
3rd May 2014, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Eligibility criteria for this course? Where to get forms for this course?

i scored 43% in graduation and belongs reserved category can i do MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?